Who has the easiest combo trial?

h4mx0r

I've gotten to combo trial 8 on a few characters but I'm kind of just stuck. Grappler seems like the easiest, but the timing on linking together his charged attacks is really strict. I keep practicing but I don't feel like I'm "getting" it (the timing). It'll visually look right but it'll just completely whiff.

Troubleshooter 8 and Striker 8 require running in the middle of the combo and I'm having trouble doing that correctly.

What do you guys think are the easiest 8th combo trials?

Striker for me. Remember to input the run as soon as you can gain control of her again. Keep practicing that last part of the combo to nail the timing. I am coming from a place where I have completed 3 characters combo's: Berserker and Inquisitor are the other ones. I don't think either of them are any easier than Striker's though. 

Haven't tried Grappler myself so I can't offer any input on that sorry.

On 6/29/2022 at 0:57 PM, Naruto_Senju92 said:

Anyone knows why my last striker attack before the ultimate never comes out im sure im pressing it right but she just never does this last attack :(

Yeah the same thing is happening to me, I'm always out of energy before the last strike. Unlike the combo demonstration

For Striker's combo 8 I was running into the same thing but managed to do it tonight. The trick is you can't use simple inputs for the first 2 MP specials otherwise your MP won't regen fast enough. You have to use qcf special then qcb special before the run pickup then you will be able to finish the combo with simple inputs.

On 1.7.2022 at 10:48 PM, Villa_Graeme said:

For Striker's combo 8 I was running into the same thing but managed to do it tonight. The trick is you can't use simple inputs for the first 2 MP specials otherwise your MP won't regen fast enough. You have to use qcf special then qcb special before the run pickup then you will be able to finish the combo with simple inputs.

Thanks but i did it with grappler after few hours of getting the timings right on him it was not that hard at the end. Just dont forget to press forward on the last charge jump attack before the awake to make the leap far enough to reach her its not showing on the button presses that u need to make a larger leap just hold x and shortly before he jumps forward.