How I get trophies of the game

isma_gmr18

Hi, how I get the trophies of the games. Some have obtained game trophies, and  I'm unable to get the trophies, but two, menus of the game don't understand, because it's in japanese, and don't understand the functionality of the game. Someone has the most trophies or 100% and explains how to get and how the game works?

Thanks [sorry by my poor English]

Use this as a guide of the menus:

http://pastebin.com/AEQXzbvE

As for the trophies:

- The one for Expanding the item Box, it's misleading, what you need to do is to over-fill your item box, (the game forces you to sell/fuse stuff until you get under the item box limit).

- The one for using a AP potion (green bottles next to the blue tickets), you just need to keep playing until you run out of AP and then try to enter an event, and it will ask if you want to use one.

- To fuse go to the character menu (2nd thing on the main menu), and go to the 3rd option, then select an item to upgrade with X and after that the items you fuse into it with square, then X again (this costs gold), just fuse 3 pieces into something (your weapon preferably, and fuse 1 at a time, but sooner or later you will get this, since you will want to upgrade your gear, check the link above for more on this)

- Clear 5 missions, means you need to clear and get the reward for 5 missions (last line of the main menu, scroll between tabs with r1/l1 for more missions), I think there are 10 and some of them reappear after time. Don't ask me what the requirements for them are, and after clearing some of them, they don't appear back for some reason, others are always back (mission 5 is the only one I think I know what it is for spending all or almost all your AP, and the reward is a Continue Ticket, really useful!).

I'm missing both other trophies (clear the Epilogue and fully gear), but I heard that there are about 30 quests (30 lines with quests) on the 1st quest tab, that's what you need for that trophy, the other either pay for some gear or keep grinding (luck based I think).

Other thing to unlock other characters you need to beat the hard version of the extra quests (3rd tab of quests, use l1/r1 to move between them), each line of this tab is for 1 character, you need to beat the Normal version to get the Hard version and then there's a chance you get the unlock key in 1 of the loot boxes when you clear it. And the last line of this tab is something like a practice mode (10 opponents, 0AP)

• Like 2

Use this as a guide of the menus:

http://pastebin.com/AEQXzbvE

As for the trophies:

- The one for Expanding the item Box, it's misleading, what you need to do is to over-fill your item box, (the game forces you to sell/fuse stuff until you get under the item box limit).

- The one for using a AP potion (green bottles next to the blue tickets), you just need to keep playing until you run out of AP and then try to enter an event, and it will ask if you want to use one.

- To fuse go to the character menu (2nd thing on the main menu), and go to the 3rd option, then select an item to upgrade with X and after that the items you fuse into it with square, then X again (this costs gold), just fuse 3 pieces into something (your weapon preferably, and fuse 1 at a time, but sooner or later you will get this, since you will want to upgrade your gear, check the link above for more on this)

- Clear 5 missions, means you need to clear and get the reward for 5 missions (last line of the main menu, scroll between tabs with r1/l1 for more missions), I think there are 10 and some of them reappear after time. Don't ask me what the requirements for them are, and after clearing some of them, they don't appear back for some reason, others are always back (mission 5 is the only one I think I know what it is for spending all or almost all your AP, and the reward is a Continue Ticket, really useful!).

I'm missing both other trophies (clear the Epilogue and fully gear), but I heard that there are about 30 quests (30 lines with quests) on the 1st quest tab, that's what you need for that trophy, the other either pay for some gear or keep grinding (luck based I think).

Other thing to unlock other characters you need to beat the hard version of the extra quests (3rd tab of quests, use l1/r1 to move between them), each line of this tab is for 1 character, you need to beat the Normal version to get the Hard version and then there's a chance you get the unlock key in 1 of the loot boxes when you clear it. And the last line of this tab is something like a practice mode (10 opponents, 0AP)

Thanks for the explanation. The trophy Armored Soul what are the equipments that are needed to get the trophy? The third option of the character menu, what is, what does it do? And the trophy Legend Will Never Die, at what time the fight appears to defeat the enemy of the epilogue. I only have those two trophies for 100%. 

Thanks.

Thanks for the explanation. The trophy Armored Soul what are the equipments that are needed to get the trophy? The third option of the character menu, what is, what does it do? And the trophy Legend Will Never Die, at what time the fight appears to defeat the enemy of the epilogue. I only have those two trophies for 100%. 

Thanks.

For the Armored Soul you need to equip everything Armor and accessories (1st and 2nd lines of gear from the character page, 1st is armor, 2nd is accessories), it's a bit of a grind (unless your ID is Japanese, in that case you can buy gear, or you can buy gear with FP, check the link on more about this FP stuff...).

For Legend Will Never Die you need to finish the main quest (1st tab of the quests page), from what I heard it's 30 quests long, and I believe it will popup after you clear the last quest.

As for the 3rd option of the Character menu, it's the forge/fuse/upgrade (whatever you want to call it) menu..

• Like 1

If someone is still interested in the other trophies:

Legend Will Never Die - The epilogue is the 14 or 15th quest from the 1st tab (note: each quest have several missions, and the last mission of the Epilogue is the only 15AP quest in this tab, also the only 4 star quest).

Armored Soul - To get armor and weapons as I'm sure anyone noticed, just play main quest missions (1st tab) or character specific missions (3rd tab, only weapons, but this also allow to unlock the other character to use), to get accessories, you either get them in login bonus (I got 2 since the game release getting all login bonus so far), or play tab 2 quests (those quests only award accessories and gems, the 1st quest is 4 stars, but a bit easier then the final mission of the Epilogue on the main mission, but all missions from the 2nd tab are 5 battles long, most with 2 armors to break, but only the 2nd will drop a box, and the difficulty continue to increase, since the final battle of the 1st quest of this tab and the 1st battle of the 2nd quest are already 5 stars).

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

• 2 months later...