100% possible with Controller?

Hudel1996

Hi

I haven't played Gran Turismo yet and I'm thinking about getting the 6th part. In the 5th I have often heard that this is very difficult, which is why I rather not get the game.

Is it possible as a GT newcomer only with the controller Gran Turismo 6 to play at 100%? 

I completed GT5 using a ds3 (well technically a horipad turbo) controller, but I used the exploits for Vettel events. Even then, there were really brutal events in the game that took many, many hours.

Now I'm working on GT6, with the same controller, and the base game is ezpz compared to GT5, with the exception of one certain license test, which is S4. License tests are generally easier on GT6 when you play unpatched on 1.00 by the way. But the Senna dlc is giving me trouble. There are 4 events that you need to gold. The first 3 wasn't too bad. But I've been working on this last one for 5-6 days now I think. The gold target is 1.07.169 and my best was 1.07.726 which is something I got like 4 days ago, but I still couldn't beat it. I find it strange that this has been giving me more trouble than GT5's notorious AMG and Eiger events, but it is what it is.

I also have a G29 wheel by the way, but I found it quite difficult to control this car with a wheel. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I get better times with a controller, so I'm still trying to do it like that. Lots of people completed this Senna dlc with a controller, so I guess to answer your question, yes, 100% possible with a controller.

• Like 1