How do I combine Infected and Peanut Butter?

LaWiToR

I only have three trophies left, infect everyone, shoot at every combat moment and clues.

I know I can get all the clues in this playthrough, I guess Emma cant die cause she has clues to collect after chapter 4. 

But I don't really understand the guide. I can just use auto aim and then normally follow the infected guide? Both trophies will pop at the same playthrough?

If anyone can explain to me I would appreciate it!

There are 2 requirements to combine peanut butter butterpops and infecting everyone 

Swap over to auto aim in chapter 4 so that Jacob survives the combat encounter 

Dylan must get bitten during chapter 5 and not chapter 8 

Other than those 2 requirements, you can follow both trophies normally 

Edited by Lewis_Y123
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, G-SKI44 said:

You are correct, play through an infected run as you normally would, if you need a guide, PowerPyx is your guy, and just throw auto-aim on and it'll do it's job. They'll both pop at the end of Chapter 10

2 hours ago, Lewis_Y123 said:

There are 2 requirements to combine peanut butter butterpops and infecting everyone 

Swap over to auto aim in chapter 4 so that Jacob survives the combat encounter 

Dylan must get bitten during chapter 5 and not chapter 8 

Other than those 2 requirements, you can follow both trophies normally 

Thank you both

Why do you need auto aim? Just so you don't miss?

I switched it on for my all alive playthrough after having it off on my blind playthrough, and I don't even notice a difference.

Edith: I had it on on not auto.

Edited by emailking

3 hours ago, Datanode1 said:

Can confirm i got it this way

Its fine to have auto aim on for the whole playthrough and ýou pop the trophy? I believe the only time you actually have to aim yourself are the melon and bottles or that's also done auto? Im going for my last playthrough tomorrow and hopefully I don't make mistakes

Edited by LaWiToR

Yeah, Jacob isn't a combat encounter in CH.4, so Ryan WILL NOT shoot with auto aim on.

3 hours ago, LaWiToR said:

Its fine to have auto aim on for the whole playthrough and ýou pop the trophy? I believe the only time you actually have to aim yourself are the melon and bottles or that's also done auto? Im going for my last playthrough tomorrow and hopefully I don't make mistakes

Yes, turn auto aim on and forget when going for the Peanut Butterpops trophy.

It will automatically shoot with auto aim on during the watermelon and bottles scene. It won't shoot Jacob in the bushes.

Edited by kissoon32

6 hours ago, emailking said:

Why do you need auto aim? Just so you don't miss?

I switched it on for my all alive playthrough after having it off on my blind playthrough, and I don't even notice a difference.

Edith: I had it on on not auto.

If you aren’t using auto aim, the only way to get the Butterpops trophy is by killing Jacob, this would make blood pact unobtainable throughout the play through as the only time Jacob can get bitten is chapter 6

However with auto aim on, the game won’t kill Jacob yet the Butterpops trophy will still pop, meaning Jacob will survive until chapter 6 to get bitten, making blood pact and Butterpops doable in the same playthrough

If you have auto aim on and Jacob automatically doesn't get shot and that doesn't void the trophy, but not having auto aim on and not shooting Jacob yourself does void the trophy, then isn't that a bug? Or am I missing something?

Edited by emailking

I just got the trophy having auto aim on the whole game and Ryan *does* aim the gun at the bushes when he doesn't shoot. So that's definitely a trophy bug if having auto aim off and manually not shooting voids the trophy. I'm not convinced though that this interaction has any bearing on the trophy no matter what you do (shoot, don't shoot, auto aim and don't shoot, etc).

I just started the  Kill Everyone playthrough and really confused...on the beginning for chapter 4. Exactly where do I shoot at the bushes? Twice I aimed at the bushes and missed?

Where exactly do I aim the bushes at?

Edit I figured it out but it was still very strange...

Edited by TheStark700