Old Chippington Mill Radysus Challenge

Riv1404

I hear you. After some unsuccessful tries I hold spin the whole time + did it one combo I think. 

You could go through my twitch videos to find that part. I could also do this but not before Saturday or Sunday 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, zeifink said:

I hear you. After some unsuccessful tries I hold spin the whole time + did it one combo I think. 

You could go through my twitch videos to find that part. I could also do this but not before Saturday or Sunday 

Thank you for the tip. One question, did you jump on first railing? or just missed it? if you missed it main objective will be failed, do we need it?

17 hours ago, Riv1404 said:

Thank you for the tip. One question, did you jump on first railing? or just missed it? if you missed it main objective will be failed, do we need it?

Hey bud this one is super weird and appears to pop randomly

maybe? I know on both times I got it to pop it wasn’t all unique tricks and it wouldn’t pop when it was all unique 

here’s my

video. Hope it pops for you soon!

• Like 1

I try everything but no trophy.

Also on PS5 people recieving platinums till now. on PS4 last platinum was taken on 19 of May.

Maybe last patch broke this trial? it was allready broken and patch just totally blocked it.

4 hours of constant tries.......this is really frustrating.

• 1 month later...

I manage to finally pop this challenge today so it isn't necessarily glitch I think. It seems that now you also have to fulfill Mike's challenges as you're attempting the Radysus one. In the end I ended up spinning every single trick (late trick, going on grind, jumping off from grind, etc) and doing manuals in one single combo.

2 hours ago, EDJ3DG said:

I manage to finally pop this challenge today so it isn't necessarily glitch I think. It seems that now you also have to fulfill Mike's challenges as you're attempting the Radysus one. In the end I ended up spinning every single trick (late trick, going on grind, jumping off from grind, etc) and doing manuals in one single combo.

I done it all many times, but still nothing...

8 hours ago, Riv1404 said:

I done it all many times, but still nothing...

One thing I notice every single time I thought I had it was I repeated a specific grind twice or didn't manage to hit the grind switch (Left stick different direction + X) in time. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EDJ3DG said:

One thing I notice every single time I thought I had it was I repeated a specific grind twice or didn't manage to hit the grind switch (Left stick different direction + X) in time. 

I agree, thats why i cheked replay all the time, to understand if i do some tricks twice or any mistakes. I have a lot clean runs but no trophy for me?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I still can't quite seem to get this. I uploaded my attempt to YouTube in which it's clear that I did:

Ollie
Heelflip (LATE)
Nose Manual
Kickflip
Backside Smith Grind
Backside 50-50 Grind (SWITCH)
No Comply
Laser Flip
Backside 5-0 Grind
360 Hardflip

Didn't pop the challenge OR the Mike Challenge which I left unfinished. I'm playing on PS5.

I'm gonna try doing spins by constantly holding R2, after that I'll try doing it all in one combo, at last I'm gonna try both at once and will report back. If anyone has any information regarding this please do share.

EDIT:

Got it. I read a comment on some YouTube video that said they got the challenge to pop when they used the first rail in their run. It popped on my first attempt using the first rail, and I even did an Ollie twice. Strangely enough, the Mike's Challenge for different tricks and grinds didn't pop, probably because I did two Ollies and it isn't glitched for Mike's. All in all a very strange challenge and hopefully there won't be more like it.

EDIT 2:

Mike's Challenge also popped only when I used the first rail.

EDIT 3:

After continuing on to The Pipeway, I noticed that you can't complete Mike's challenges without completing the Goal. In this case it's a 10x combo. I did the challenge "Perfectly land every manual within the combo" and it didn't pop, I'm guessing because my combo was lower than the goal. Maybe this is the case for the challenge in Chippington Mill too.

Edited by harsly