Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IronhideClyde

Hello fellow gamers

11 posts in this topic

Big fan of open world games, got PS4 and enjoying the shit out of AC4 and Warframe. I could use some friends on my list, so if you play these two let me know. Thanks guys.

I'm playing AC4 right now, but on PS3 =(

Most likely the best part of the series, great expierence after the let down AC3 was.

The naval part of the game is huuuuuuge, which I love, since I'm really fond of anything pirate-related.

Templar hunts are actually fun as hell and there is a lot of collectibles everywhere (which i love).

The extra crisps like harpooning, checking the sunk ships, battling the legendaries adds even more fun.

The combat system is really cool, I like the 4shot combo with the most, so satisfying.

All those outfits make it that much cooler to hunt (finally a reason to do this, not like AC3, hue).

I'm maybe like 1/3 through the main storyline, since the side quests and collectibles got me rolling, and that is a good thing, same as Skyrim, where the open world drags You in.

Got the Black Flag edition and I can't friggin wait to beat the extra quests.

Ye, overall, AC2 is the only part that tops it, ONLY due to the storyline, but we will see to that, gameplay wise, AC4 hands down.

hey clyde welcome to the site

b9a5edcdf6c98eae04fffec4ebce56a9ea2780fb

Welcome to PSNP! Enjoy your stay! :D

I'm a big fan of the AC series but I have yet to play AC4. I want to save that for when I get my PS4 :)