A-D-I-L_99

Any info on this

6 posts in this topic

Anyone know how challenging the plat will be. With level 7 and clearing the game without killing anything?? 

Love shoot em ups and want to see how this one is. 

Posted (edited)

Didn't find anything on level 7 . But there is master difficulty. If that is to do 1cc then it won't probably be easy.

Never played this game so can't tell.

It seems the 3 games in psykio collection got 3 separate trophy list. 

Edited by Vergil

Is this the same version, that was on the first PlayStation? I enjoyed it as a kid. Nice.

For clearing the game without shooting anything trophy it is enough for one stage on Monkey level and the trophy pops up. I  finished the game on level 3 with the P51 plane without continuing and I didn't get the trophy ( I still have to try on these pilot trophies, maybe put the game on default settings?). For clearing the game on level 7  with no continue - mastery is required, you need to move and dodge bullets flawlessly. This is a tough cookie to crack and certainly hard platinum.

I love Psikyo shooting games and I can't wait for other Strikers to become available ( since it says "volume 1"). Maybe Samurai Aces, Tengai, and Gunbird will be added soon.

Video of my run getting the trophy, a lot of mistakes on the loop because I was a bit rusty with my routes.

You can skip to 12:16 of the video just to see how ridiculous it can get.