HipHop Lover

Cassiopria

im huge hip hop fan, not quite sure what rep is tho

Honestly I'm not sure either haha. If I had to guess it would either mean rapping or knowing good rappers and spreading the word about them?

*edit* I mean, I know it's short for 'represent' but usually is used in the context of where you come from, "reppin' queens", "reppin' manhatten" etc...

Edited by lporiginalg

I don't listen to a lot of rap but I love rap from the 90's. I've got some albums from Snoop, Kurupt, NWA, Dre, Biggie and Pac, and some Ice Cube

not a huge fan of modern rap but here are a few of my favorites from the last couple of years

I wish I could like this multiple times

Edited by man_with_wdjat

Op is talking about rap, nothing to do with reputation.

Honestly I'm not sure either haha. If I had to guess it would either mean rapping or knowing good rappers and spreading the word about them?

*edit* I mean, I know it's short for 'represent' but usually is used in the context of where you come from, "reppin' queens", "reppin' manhatten" etc...

This thread is about Hiphop good Sir, not rap and bullshit. Do you consider Lil Wayne and Drake Hiphop as well? I certainly don't and don't even get me started on Souljaboy.

Everybody sucks except Chief Keef, Soulja Boy, and Nick Cannon.

My favourite artists:

Wu-Tang Clan

Biggie Smalls

Tupac

Outkast

Mobb Deep

Nasty Nas

If you like these fellars listed above you might also like Gangstarr, Onyx, Diggedy Das EFX, Gangstarr, Big L, A Tribe Called Quest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sNoAgLRI-A

Edited by Goekie
  • Like 4

Beastie Boys - So Whatcha Want [Live]

Mobb Deep Feat. Lil Kim - Quiet Storm [Remix]

How many artists are able to book success in two totally different types of music genres. My favourite B-boy album is Paul's Boutique, RIP MCA

What's wrong with the original Quiet Storm, Lil Kim just ruins this track for me.

That's a bit too edgy for me.

Git jiggy wit it!

Edited by Goekie
  • Like 1