HipHop Lover

Cassiopria

KRS-One - Better & Better

Mr.Liqz - Hell On Earth

Twisted Insane - Beneath The stars

P.O.S - POS Is Ruining My LIfe (Acoustic)

Army Of The Pharaohs - Into The Arms Of Angels

The Last Emperor - Do You Remember?

Kristoff Krane - Easy Way OUt

Camu Tao - Plot For A Little

• Like 4

Say what you want about Wayne but he dropped one of the best gangster/south records with the Carter 1, he had so many clever lines on this album, another thing he lost after Carter 1, his wit

So roll the carpet out, cuz you fuckin with a boy from the rawest south, see, you're either in or you're out, and if you're out, stay in, cuz the warriors out

The vultures, the cops, and the lawyers out, I just opened up the gate and let my hornets out, naw, I never called your house, I'm probably somewhere taking toya out

Not answering my phone and ignoring your spouse, she leaving messages about me, enjoying her mouth, I'm ready to knock a boy in the mouth, give me a name, naw, point him out

Me and the streets got a joint account, im from the streets that you need to be warned about, new Orleans is warring, put the gag in your mouth

And we tote a lot of iron, we'll flatten you out, few roaches, but never had no rats in the house, never tell on each other, leave that in the house

• Like 2

Hell yeah, new Jedi Mind Tricks. Vinnie is back with Stoupe on here. Had to post song by song because all the full album videos were slowed down. Love the album cover too.

• Like 3

Hell yeah, new Jedi Mind Tricks. Vinnie is back with Stoupe on here. Had to post song by song because all the full album videos were slowed down. Love the album cover too.

Man it sucks for Vinnie that that album got leaked early last month. Great album though. So happy stoupe is back with those bangers

Heres another The Last Emperor track:

Secret Wars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3dkQ4SaL0M

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...