HipHop Lover

Cassiopria

Always been a fan of Rap, some of the few artists I listen to are, Fort Minor, Wu-Tang Clan, Outerspace, Kurupt, K'naan, Macklemore, and recently Kendirck Lamar, this kid is awesome, his rhymes and lyrical prowess are amazing, his beats are awesome too. Here is one of his songs;

also here is his polemic verse, on the song Control, where he called out other rappers, and showed his rap skill. 

Edited by Heartunderblade
  • Like 2

Thoughts on Jean Grae? She's got some pretty good tunes

Haven't heard much of her.

and recently Kendirck Lamar, this kid is awesome, his rhymes and lyrical prowess are amazing, his beats are awesome too. Here is one of his songs;

Kendrick is cool, I only like certain songs though, For example, if I hear "swimming pools" again I'm gonna kill myself xD

I like these ones cause he is talking about real shit that happens, lol.

Edited by -Dark Mark-
  • Like 1

Haven't heard much of her.

Kendrick is cool, I only like certain songs though, For example, if I hear "swimming pools" again I'm gonna kill myself xD

I like these ones cause he is talking about real shit that happens, lol.

Indeed, those are good songs, that's why I like him, I mean most of the famous rappers right now take things easy, just talk shit and that's it, but this kid works hard, have amazing lyrics and great message and theme. Swimming pools is great, I don't hear to much of it around though, only on my phone lol....That song is like hypnotizing, just like the backseat freestyle is chaotic as in 'bad-ass'

btw you have to understand the context, in this song Kendrick is in his 16.

EDIT:He didn't wrote the song when he was 16, he just trying to let you know what he was thinking when he was 16.

Edited by Heartunderblade
  • Like 1

Indeed, those are good songs, that's why I like him, I mean most of the famous rappers right now take things easy, just talk shit and that's it, but this kid works hard, have amazing lyrics and great message and theme. Swimming pools is great, I don't hear to much of it around though, only on my phone lol....That song is like hypnotizing, just like the backseat freestyle is chaotic as in 'bad-ass'

btw you have to understand the context, in this song Kendrick is in his 16.

EDIT:He didn't wrote the song when he was 16, he just trying to let you know what he was thinking when he was 16.

I understand what he's saying, but you said that you don't hear much of it except for when you play it. I was hearing it everywhere about 10 times a day. A friend of mine would literally play it on a nonstop loop, lol. I appreciate the song though.

Thoughts on Jean Grae? She's got some pretty good tunes

Yeah, I'm not too fond of most female rappers but Jean is awesome. I really wish her and 9th Wonder would collab on another album. 

^This one's produced by Khrysis, the same guy who laced Onion Head by Sean P.

Just curious, what's your favorite hip hop album Incinerator?

Not really been into hip-hop the past few years. I usually listen to whatever but a couple of my favorite Rappers are Immortal Technique and Tech N9ne. But a few years ago I discovered some hip-hop groups from the pacific northwest, where I'm from. So here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIqMIrmpUjc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc5jy3eHx5o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu4y_SDDAbc

• Like 1