HipHop Lover

Cassiopria

Just curious, what's your favorite hip hop album Incinerator?

It definitely goes back to Organized

There are very few albums to me that have a consistent tracklist where every song is awesome (hell, even with albums in my main genres of choice like Grind and Punk), but to me everything on Stress: The Extinction Agenda is just golden, and I mean like every track.

That I'd say is probably my favorite album in Hip-Hop. J5's self titled probably comes at a close second, and honorable mention goes to Big L's Lifestyles

• Like 2

I understand what he's saying, but you said that you don't hear much of it except for when you play it. I was hearing it everywhere about 10 times a day. A friend of mine would literally play it on a nonstop loop, lol. I appreciate the song though.

I guess it depends on places, I'm in Miami, only thing I hear non-stop here is Dark Horse and The Story of my life, its driving me nuts....

I also want to say that I like Gorillaz, I didn't mention them before because they are not known to just make rap, but they have outstanding fusion and unbelievable beats, every single song has a good beat, you'll never be disappointed. For me, these guys are geniuses. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IUjtHf76wM

Edited by Heartunderblade
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Really? by Masta Artisan  a song that basically challenges Rappers to actually say something interesting with their music as opposed to just bragging about the same things over and over

http://blip.tv/rapcritic/oh-really-music-video-5533157

Isn't this dude affiliated with ThatGuyWithTheGlasses? I think I've seen him in one of Nostalgia Chick's reviews.

Edited by DILLAsirens