Leaving PS Plus Extra July 5

diskdocx

16 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Probably just enough time to clear it over the upcoming weekend for anyone interested.

Geez. Thats not a lot of time for us who had to wait until Extra launched in Europe...

I got the platinum in a few days after I saw that it was leaving. Use a guide to get all the collectibles in one playthru and the rest is a breeze if you play it on Easy.  My job limits my gaming to an hour or two a day, so you should be able to easily knock it out in a weekend.

4 hours ago, SolaceP said:

If I were to add it to my library to play later will it disappear after July 5?

Yes. Even if you download it now, You won’t be able to launch it once it is removed. It isn’t like regular Plus games that you “own” as long as you subscribe. One it leaves the service, your license to play it is deactivated 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, SolaceP said:

If I were to add it to my library to play later will it disappear after July 5?

If you're not connected to the internet, No. Here's a tip you can use:

I did this with Control. It was leaving PS Now on August 31st, 2020 and I left my console offline for 3 days so I could finish up. You can stay offline for 13 days before the game asks to reauthorize. I'm not sure if this has changed though.

FvSmm5l.png 

Reddit users also confirming:

Edited by Ghost
added link

Finished this up today. Was quite an enjoyable game. Could be clearer in a day with dedication, but I did it over 2 days of about 4-5 hours each day.

i would recommend PowerPyx’s text collectibles guide, very easy to follow and doesn’t get in the way of enjoying the game they way a video guide would.

I saw a very confusing article from Comicbook.com , the world's greatest source of news for video games, about how this was available to PS+ in March. I knew that was a lie. They try to explain how PSNow had a name change but still forgo expanding on how it is only available to those with PSNow/PS+Extra. Claiming instead that if you didn't acquire in March, you're going to lose it.

On 03/07/2022 at 3:16 PM, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

We’ve only had 4 months to play it considering it’s been in PS Now since day one. Lol

Yeah man, Australia never had PS Now.