A thread dedicated to Demonic Intelligence

DesmaBR

• 1 year later...

At the risk of a necro on a thread that seems long dormant....

.... when and how do I unlock the Demonic Intelligence options based on a Level Sphere?  I'm playing on PS4 and I've just gotten to the Postlude, and I've passed all the previous Dark Assembly bills regarding fleshing out D.I., but I can't find an option within the D.I. interface to let me set commands based on the presence of a Level Sphere. 

So am I simply missing something?  Or is there something I have yet to do that will unlock the "If a Level Sphere is present" condition?

47 minutes ago, acasser said:

At the risk of a necro on a thread that seems long dormant....

.... when and how do I unlock the Demonic Intelligence options based on a Level Sphere?  I'm playing on PS4 and I've just gotten to the Postlude, and I've passed all the previous Dark Assembly bills regarding fleshing out D.I., but I can't find an option within the D.I. interface to let me set commands based on the presence of a Level Sphere. 

So am I simply missing something?  Or is there something I have yet to do that will unlock the "If a Level Sphere is present" condition?

highlight the Chest option, press :cross: and scroll up or down until you find "Level Sphere"

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DesmaBR said:

highlight the Chest option, press :cross: and scroll up or down until you find "Level Sphere"

I'm a dope.  Thank you; I didn't realize that the yellow text could be changed.  Either it was never covered in a tutorial, or I simply skipped through the one that mentions it.