wich ps plus is better for essential ore extra ps plus?

Slifer1945

i finish the most of my games first and if my ps plus expires it expires in august i think to finish then al my ofline games first because i want to buy a ps plus with black friday then it is on sale mostly every year i bought ps plus always at full price but i want buy it when they are doing a big sale on it wich ps plus is better for essential ore extra ps plus?

1 minute ago, sword-blaster45 said:

i got also free ps plus games what is going to happen with it  once my ps plus expires ?

You lose access to them. But if you subscribe again at a later date, you'll have access to games you claimed in past subscription stints as well.

1 minute ago, visighost said:

You lose access to them. But if you subscribe again at a later date, you'll have access to games you claimed in past subscription stints as well.

thanks alot i going to take extra ps plus i hope its on sale by then on black friday 

You’ve answered your own question there. What would you rather have the essentials or extra perks.. 

personally I’ll go with essentials until something good enough worth paying the extra comes along but it’s a joke in my opinion. I wish I stuck with Xbox ?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, FocusDR said:

You’ve answered your own question there. What would you rather have the essentials or extra perks.. 

personally I’ll go with essentials until something good enough worth paying the extra comes along but it’s a joke in my opinion. I wish I stuck with Xbox 1f602.png

i played on pc years ago but then i moved onto ps4 and i stayed with ps4 but i dident know that there are alot of games on ps4 until that i played back on ps4 and that i can hunt for trophies i learned the english language from world of warcraft it was continuesily in english and i started to understand i can write and speak english 

there's one factor out of all to determine which tier is for you. if you care much about ps3 streaming with the service go with extra. if not premium is better.

edit: cant go wrong with any choice. finishing 3-6 games will break even on costs.

Edited by Lordguwa

1 hour ago, sword-blaster45 said:

i played on pc years ago but then i moved onto ps4 and i stayed with ps4 but i dident know that there are alot of games on ps4 until that i played back on ps4 and that i can hunt for trophies i learned the english language from world of warcraft it was continuesily in english and i started to understand i can write and speak english 

Your English is pretty good then mate, don’t forget to try and use full stops and commas to make it easier for people to follow as they read :) 

I would stay with essentials until there’s a good enough reason to upgrade. 

12 minutes ago, FocusDR said:

Your English is pretty good then mate, don’t forget to try and use full stops and commas to make it easier for people to follow as they read :) 

I would stay with essentials until there’s a good enough reason to upgrade. 

thanks for now i stay with essential 

• Like 1

@sword-blaster45 You could also go to a site like CDKEYS and buy ps+ essential at a discount, typically year round in my experience. Then later on you could pay the difference between plans to upgrade to another tier.

Also, learning another language in a classroom is hard enough but teaching yourself via an online game is amazing! Props to you ? 

Your plus ends in August so you can get Extra for very cheap, for these couple months. Extra is always better, unless you already played all the main games of the system or if you only play a very specific genre (like only play Fifa, Cod or Fortnite).

3 hours ago, CobraMJD said:

Your plus ends in August so you can get Extra for very cheap, for these couple months. Extra is always better, unless you already played all the main games of the system or if you only play a very specific genre (like only play Fifa, Cod or Fortnite).

i play most games but not only cod like dead island and other games that requires online