Premium Orders Question

I’m having some trouble finding Timed and Miscellaneous Type Orders. I understand that shelters only deliver to other specific shelters. But I’ve reached Mountain Knot City in the Center Region and need about 7 more Timed Deliveries and 10 more Miscellaneous Deliveries. 

So my question is: do more deliveries show up the further along the story you progress or is it a case of what you see is what you get?

Also, is there a rotation of orders Facilities have? Can I accept a order and cancel it, wait 6-10 hours, and possibly get a new Delivery type?

Edited by BestUsername----

Don't worry too much about it until you unlock all Facilities and 5 star them. Misc deliveries are a bit low, unless of course you haven't completed the East area.

New deliveries unlock as you do different deliveries. For example you do a quantity delivery from facility A to B. Then B facility asks you to transfer that order to facility C and it's timed

• Like 2

22 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

I’m having some trouble finding Timed and Miscellaneous Type Orders. I understand that shelters only deliver to other specific shelters. But I’ve reached Mountain Knot City in the Center Region and need about 7 more Timed Deliveries and 10 more Miscellaneous Deliveries. 

So my question is: do more deliveries show up the further along the story you progress or is it a case of what you see is what you get?

Also, is there a rotation of orders Facilities have? Can I accept a order and cancel it, wait 6-10 hours, and possibly get a new Delivery type?

I found Doctor and Timefall Farm seem to have a lot. Check them out and see what they've got.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DreddPirateRobb said:

I found Doctor and Timefall Farm seem to have a lot. Check them out and see what they've got.

I found my deliveries loitering around the Mountain areas.

I just need 2 more Time based deliveries and I know the Timefall and Doctor shelters have 1 each. Just need to set up a zipline from Timefall to South Knot and figure out a way to carry 24 pieces totaling 740 kilograms from the Doctor to Center West Mountain Knot in 6 minutes.  Also need to find 3 more Miscellaneous Deliver and to figure out how to level 5 more times for Time and Cargo categories.

It's most likely probably easier to do this way later/endgame instead of Episode 5 like I am, but I like to get grindy trophies out of the way before I finish the game at my own pace.

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

I recommend constantly sending bots to do jobs of the type for which you're short experience. For much of my endgame I had bots doing time-based deliveries that in and of themselves got me over level 60 in that category. This doesn't help increase your LL counts, of course.