New FREE DLC/Update

OFFICER_OILDAB

New monsters, new area, new quests, and more..? Trophies suggest some sort of Bard interaction o.o

Unless Bard is a type of new monster, considering you have to equip it with instruments - possibly new gear as well.

All trophies seem related to any new story added, and possibly none that are missable. Those with the platinum, will you be coming back for the 100%? I know I will ^_^

• Like 1

Dlc was fun but short. 

+ with a team that got platinum you're just stupidly overpowered. 

Still felt great seeing this gem again. 

Edit: the end of the dlc sounds like there will be a second game. 

I'm really not up to date when it comes to announces but i would be pretty hyped about monster sanctuary 2

Edited by Aviditas90
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Happy said:

That's great to hear, thoroughly enjoyed the base game so I'll def be back for this eventually.

Yeah the base game was great! I loved it, the ups and the downs xD Im definitely going back, but probably not until I have time to finsin up the new Cuphead DLC !!! ??

18 hours ago, Aviditas90 said:

Dlc was fun but short. 

+ with a team that got platinum you're just stupidly overpowered. 

Still felt great seeing this gem again. 

Edit: the end of the dlc sounds like there will be a second game. 

I'm really not up to date when it comes to announces but i would be pretty hyped about monster sanctuary 2

Damn, sad to hear its short. Id probably still use my platinum team as well either way. I do hope that this leans towards a future for Monster Sanctuary 2! Looking forward to see what kind of cliff hanger they leave us with 

46 minutes ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Why would you answer a simple question with an eight minute video? You don't even reference where in the video the question is answered. Edit: five minutes, that's how long this video takes to get to the DLC. What a waste of time.

3 hours ago, Teh_Zombz said:

how do you even start this dlc lol?

Horizon Beach, southwest area. Specifically here: https://ibb.co/C13mbv9 

Edited by Nauticus87
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Nauticus87 said:

Why would you answer a simple question with an eight minute video? You don't even reference where in the video the question is answered. Edit: five minutes, that's how long this video takes to get to the DLC. What a waste of time.

Horizon Beach, southwest area. Specifically here: https://ibb.co/C13mbv9 

A waste of time? Wow, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Legit getting upset for no reason. 

I referenced a video because as I posted previously, I haven't started it yet and did not know exactly how. I know that this video will explain everything and include all information that would be needed. Sometimes its not as easy as posting a picture; For example, what if a quest was required before starting? The video will most likely answer any questions that could be had. If YOU wasted your time, watching the whole thing, thats your problem; It only took me 30seconds to skip ahead and find a starting location very easily (just to make sure it was there), because I used my uhhh, whats it called? Oh yeah, BRAIN! Maybe other people, other than you, want to watch someone walk to the destination as to follow them step by step, or talk about or give information for the new DLC. Not everybody is the same.

An answer is better than no answer; Considering my answer is not wrong or misguided. Should I have just ignored him? I know where the answer is, and gave a reference for how to find it. If you had a better answer, all you needed to do was post, "Heres a picture if you dont feel like watching the video". ?

Edited by OFFICER_OILDAB
Added to
  • Like 1

I just finished the DLC and it was pretty short. Just in case anyone else runs into the same thing, I had an issue with the Bardic Inspiration Achievement in that it did not want to pop for me. Turns out, if you nicknamed your Bard, it won't register. Just rename him back and it'll fix itself.

• Like 1