[Video] Edited Down Video Guide that works on all versions of the game

I'll likely fit the remaining into 1 final part. I've managed to condense the game into as short and efficient as I possibly could with some really bad humour in there at times just to keep us motivated. I hope you guys enjoy the journey and thanks for helping me clean up Liberty City!

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for posting this. As soon as you started talking I recognised you from the many hours we spent together doing The Witcher 3 platinum run twice, so I knew that this was the video for me to follow for GTA III.

Just wanted to say thanks for making great, and especially efficient, easy to follow guides.

Edited by Anke
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Anke said:

Thanks for posting this. As soon as you started talking I recognised you from the many hours we spent together doing The Witcher 3 platinum run twice, so I knew that this was the video for me to follow for GTA III.

Just wanted to say thanks for making great, and especially efficient, easy to follow guides.

That means a lot I've got my next biggest project I want to do efficient and fun guides for the entire Resident Evil series as well as side videos on them. It's going to be hard to juggle with full time work but going to stay up a lot and push for it. 

Witcher 3 was a great time hope you enjoyed it with me and I hope this guide helps you out as well! Some missables in GTA III that cause you to replay the whole game so I aim to avoid that for people!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BushidoCypher said:

That means a lot I've got my next biggest project I want to do efficient and fun guides for the entire Resident Evil series as well as side videos on them. It's going to be hard to juggle with full time work but going to stay up a lot and push for it. 

Witcher 3 was a great time hope you enjoyed it with me and I hope this guide helps you out as well! Some missables in GTA III that cause you to replay the whole game so I aim to avoid that for people!

That Witcher 3 guide was an entertaining enough guide on its own :D but honestly it was perfectly made to be able to follow along with. 

Having never played any Resident Evil game I'd be very willing to give them a go with a guide like yours but take it easy and don't push yourself too much to get it done :).

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Anke said:

That Witcher 3 guide was an entertaining enough guide on its own :D but honestly it was perfectly made to be able to follow along with. 

Having never played any Resident Evil game I'd be very willing to give them a go with a guide like yours but take it easy and don't push yourself too much to get it done :).

That encourages me to make the RE guides as easy to follow as I can. 
I have been sleep deprived a lot lately was going to have a good nights sleep and get back into it.
Did the Dead Space games and while juggling work as well it's just a lot haha.
Keep up the hunt boss! <3

• Like 1