How much caution is needed for the plat?

Vivamp

Well guys... Just check for yourselves =)

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc-na-eu/trophies/

As the one who finished the PSP version I can say... these are some god damn hard requirements...

Trophies for playthrough without damage, concentration will be hard but getting ALL the presents possible in game + ALL the gallery items is a peak...

I wouldn't be surprised if this was <3% Ultra Rare Plat.

Edited by SatoshiOokami

I plat the game.  It was really, really easy. 3/10 at most.  This will end up being around 20% for plat percentage.

No damage is for chap 1.  Look up a video of the trial if you have to.

Just buy presents at 1 coin at a time.  Once you reach 80-90%.  Start using a lot of coins per present. 

Gallery items is easy as all you have to do is purchase them as you get all but two through normal play.  

Edited by EIPsyCongroo
  • Like 1

Let me ask this then: do you have to play on hard to plat the game? Will the white noise appear in normal mode?

I played on normal/normal.  Pretty sure you can play on easy/normal as only the right option has to be at least normal for white noise to appear.  No you don't have to play on hard.  

• Like 1

I played on normal/normal.  Pretty sure you can play on easy/normal as only the right option has to be at least normal for white noise to appear.  No you don't have to play on hard.  

I can confirm that you don't have to play on any specific difficulty setting, but I would personally recommend maxing the difficulty for at least some challenge in the Class Trials (and I wouldn't see it adding too much time to your play-time.... I played on Max Difficulty and Platinum'd it in 3 Days and 4 Hours)

NA check my profile.  

2 days? Good job...

Well... now I see why it's not a big deal... those trophies have wrong description... if it's only one trial without damage a one trial without concentration then it's really easy...

What about Gallery, do you have to buy the items to get a trophy or they just have to be registered there?

2 days? Good job...

Well... now I see why it's not a big deal... those trophies have wrong description... if it's only one trial without damage a one trial without concentration then it's really easy...

What about Gallery, do you have to buy the items to get a trophy or they just have to be registered there?

You actually have to buy them. No shortcuts in that regard.

Can someone else confirm that?

Under the hints someone posted that they only got around 500 coins and had to play through story mode again to collect more. If that's the case, you don't have to collect 999 coins all at once. 

I got it when i had 999 at once.  It wasn't collectively but on hand at the moment as then i would have gotten it much earlier.

Though the tip is basically the person got a total of 500 coins from the story held on to them and played the school mode a few times and increased his coins by 200 for each playthough

Edited by MidnightRadiance

• 4 months later...

Yes, yes ! I looked into it. Now I'm confused. Lol.

Isn't Spike Chunsoft a japanese game developer? So why is it every time I'm trying to use google translate it keeps on saying translated from chinese?

I think I really have to pursue learning japanese words anytime soon.

Although it may translate it that way, it seems it has something to do with the similarities of the words or that japanese kanji.

Nevertheless, I think it's the Japanese trophy list, not chinese. Am I right?

Yes, yes ! I looked into it. Now I'm confused. Lol.

Isn't Spike Chunsoft a japanese game developer? So why is it every time I'm trying to use google translate it keeps on saying translated from chinese?

I think I really have to pursue learning japanese words anytime soon.

Although it may translate it that way, it seems it has something to do with the similarities of the words or that japanese kanji.

Nevertheless, I think it's the Japanese trophy list, not chinese. Am I right?

The trophy list is in Chinese.