Executive Decision

westersburg

You will get a Department Event which is literally called 'ask the drivers' and you just press yes to it and then answer some questions. I'm not sure if its just luck when you get it or not though. Could always start a career with events frequency turned up so you are more likely to get it happen though. Good luck!

1 hour ago, Fluxzhyy said:

You will get a Department Event which is literally called 'ask the drivers' and you just press yes to it and then answer some questions. I'm not sure if its just luck when you get it or not though. Could always start a career with events frequency turned up so you are more likely to get it happen though. Good luck!

Yeah i got it during the 2nd season. Completely luck based then. I already increased the amount of the events.

2 hours ago, westersburg said:

Yeah i got it during the 2nd season. Completely luck based then. I already increased the amount of the events.

How do you increase the amount of events?

Edit:

Nevermind, I got the trophy. It's a marketing event. I don't know if it was the trick, but I played nearly four complete seasons and got other events from other departments all the time. I closed all the other departments to have a higher chance on the correct event in the marketing department. After a few more races, the correct event showed up for me. Not sure if closing the other departments did the trick, but I think it helped.

Edited by Billie_691
  • Like 2

On 1.7.2022 at 9:53 PM, Billie_691 said:

How do you increase the amount of events?

Edit:

Nevermind, I got the trophy. It's a marketing event. I don't know if it was the trick, but I played nearly four complete seasons and got other events from other departments all the time. I closed all the other departments to have a higher chance on the correct event in the marketing department. After a few more races, the correct event showed up for me. Not sure if closing the other departments did the trick, but I think it helped.

If you have your race style put into expert than you unlock additional settings for all  types of settings. In the career settings you can increase the amount of events, the amount of xp earned and the amount of research points you earn during my team.

Edited by westersburg
  • Like 1

On 4.7.2022 at 8:13 AM, westersburg said:

If you have your race style put into expert than you unlock additional settings for all  types of settings. In the career settings you can increase the amount of events, the amount of xp earned and the amount of research points you earn during my team.

Can confirm!

• Like 1

On 4.7.2022 at 8:13 AM, westersburg said:

Oh, wow, thank you very much :D  I didn't see that ... last year I chanced those settings in F1 2021, I already wondered where they were gone :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...