Servers closing on Sept 1 2022

illninoese

6 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

If you're reading this and think, "Oh I'll just do the online multiplayer trophies and I'll be done." Think again. Please please please do the campaign and get Head in the Clouds trophy before September 1, 2022. After that, you can wait on doing the rest of the game.

Head in the clouds was a little annoying to get working as well but once you get it working it’s relatively quick to knock out

• Like 1

4 hours ago, POEman553 said:

If you're reading this and think, "Oh I'll just do the online multiplayer trophies and I'll be done." Think again. Please please please do the campaign and get Head in the Clouds trophy before September 1, 2022. After that, you can wait on doing the rest of the game.

This is the one trophy I will need to do in the single player part of the game. I finished all the others. 

Will someone please answer these questions? (Thanks in advance.)

How long does the MP portion of the game take?

Can it be completed on a newly started game before the shutdown?

Would I need boosting partners?

Any MP worries in the DLC?

Any word on the DLC being delisted?

@POEman553 What's the reasoning behind your statement regarding getting that one trophy you mentioned before the MP? 

Edited by IntroPhenom

28 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

@POEman553 What's the reasoning behind your statement regarding getting that one trophy you mentioned before the MP? 

MP probably takes 10-12 hours ish? Depends on how good you are at Wolfpack 

you can start the MP right away, There are dlc mp trophies, you need 1 person to help you with revives, rest of the dlc trophies can be earned individually. Basically all the MP trophies beside the tdm can be earned in single player Wolfpack 

There’s a trophy that requires online that you can’t access until after you beat the main campaign. Head in the clouds. It’s not hard to do but it can be finnicky to get working

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Actually I was saying don't presume that you're done once you get the DLC multiplayer trophies and base game multiplayer trophies. You still have further to go before you're done.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

So...what's wolfpack?

Sorry, very new and slightly dim. What's tdm?

Wolfpack is a multiplayer game mode you can play by yourself, you just run around killing enemies in waves. TDM = team death match

It’s like the one trophy you can’t earn in Wolfpack 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

And thus another era draws to a close. Kind of amazed Ubisoft kept them going for so long to be honest. Wouldn't be surprised if AC Unity's coop gets taken down soon as well.

I think you’re much safer right now with Unity’s online being in tact. 

The next Assassin’s Creed game to go down will more than likely be Black Flag. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Deezle34 said:

Sup Jigsaw, It can be very finicky. Should 100 percent be top priority over the real multiplayer. Youtube would be an excellent source for a trophy guide on it. 

Ok I'll have a look. I have all the other multiplayer stuff but yeah never got to that trophy. Least it's just the one trophy to do 

2 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

Don't really remember much of the base game MP stuff. It's been forever. But the Wolfpack trophy is definitely a pain. Easier with 3-4 people on chat session. You have to get the timing pretty spot on, especially towards the last couple of rounds in the match. 

• Like 1