Servers closing on Sept 1 2022

illninoese

5 hours ago, Moomba said:

How likely is it that I need to remove friends to get the Head in the Clouds trophy? I have over 100 PSN friends and I don't want to remove any. ☹️

What are you talking about?

I also have more than 100, why is this a problem?

4 hours ago, CobraMJD said:

What are you talking about?

I also have more than 100, why is this a problem?

Oh, it’s a glitchy trophy. One solution to fix it is to have 49 friends or less. But it seems like there are other solutions to the glitchyness so it should be okay.

42 minutes ago, Moomba said:

Oh, it’s a glitchy trophy. One solution to fix it is to have 49 friends or less. But it seems like there are other solutions to the glitchyness so it should be okay.

I hope so, I had to shrink my friends before on Injustice, but less than 50 it would me harsh

5 hours ago, CobraMJD said:

I hope so, I had to shrink my friends before on Injustice, but less than 50 it would me harsh

Well actually I was gonna invite my friend and guess what I couldn't invite him because he wasn't on my friend list, since the game caps at 100. Luckly he could invite me and we play.

By the way, play the Wolfpack mode with friends is very cool, I'm glad that I decided to play this before goes offline 

6 hours ago, Ozer928 said:

Is this a safe bet for the first timers? Because I've never played it. And is the 2-month window good enough to clear out the entire base MP and the DLC MP trophies?

The MP is very easy, it's my first time too. But you need to beat the whole story mode to unlock one of the modes for the Heads in the Clouds trophy, so keep that on mind 

Edited by CobraMJD
Auto incorrect

If there are any tips on getting Head in Cloud in a optimal and efficient way please post here. I know there are the platinum guides and I have skimmed through them. There seems to be a lot of collectibles and things to do along the way. I have not played much on campaign yet so there I know there is lots to be done.

Also I noticed this. So it's okay to collect the Pivot Points but just don't enable the hacks while collecting them?

Pivot Points unlock individual Animus hacks that allow you to modify the game. Enabling these hacks disables the game from saving, AND LOCKS OUT ALL TROPHIES! Don't enable any of these hacks until you've earned the Platinum!

Edited by nooitzben
  • Like 1

Just got the Head in Cloud trophy. I needed to removed like 80 friends (under 46) to get the pivots to appear.

Tried running the game offline, until accessing the leaderboards to maybe see I could bypass it that way and no luck. :(

Sounds like decreasing friends list is the only solution.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, DogFacePig said:

Just got the Head in Cloud trophy. I needed to removed like 80 friends (under 46) to get the pivots to appear.

Tried running the game offline, until accessing the leaderboards to maybe see I could bypass it that way and no luck. :(

Sounds like decreasing friends list is the only solution.

Thx for the tip. Ps3 only allows limited number of persons on friend list which is a big downside. But it shouldn't be a problem to remove some players from friend list. You can write/type their names down somewhere if you want to add them back again later on.

With the pivots, do they appear when you have friends who unlocked it already?

Like i have more then 100 friends, with some who unlocked the pivots, will they appear if i can see them in my friendlist, or is it just bugged when you have so many friends?

(Still have to complete the story)

Edited by Colin

On 05/07/2022 at 1:11 PM, nooitzben said:

If there are any tips on getting Head in Cloud in a optimal and efficient way please post here. I know there are the platinum guides and I have skimmed through them. There seems to be a lot of collectibles and things to do along the way. I have not played much on campaign yet so there I know there is lots to be done.

Also I noticed this. So it's okay to collect the Pivot Points but just don't enable the hacks while collecting them?

Pivot Points unlock individual Animus hacks that allow you to modify the game. Enabling these hacks disables the game from saving, AND LOCKS OUT ALL TROPHIES! Don't enable any of these hacks until you've earned the Platinum!

I would say wait for all of them to appear. I started doing as they appeared and was constantly fast travelling until one of them took quite some time to get and when I went for the next there were 4 in the Frontier.

• Like 1