Trophies not in sequence….

…but don’t worry, still got the platinum, ps4 version crashed a few times played on ps5 and also getting frozen in spots but no trophy problems however the ps5 version trophies were coming out in all kinds of orders?, didn’t matter at the end, it was a good enjoyable game and an easy platinum.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, breakXedge said:

Just platted the ps5 version in one sitting and everything worked and popped just fine.

I just thought I’d share for the community in case they were having the same problem and concerned about the platinum or like me replay a couple of chapters unnecessarily..”glad your run went sweet” :-)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, coldish-pride5 said:

I just thought I’d share for the community in case they were having the same problem and concerned about the platinum or like me replay a couple of chapters unnecessarily..”glad your run went sweet” :-)

Yeah, same here, just shared my personal experience.

BTW I played the PS5 free upgrade with the PS4 disc.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

“Dude” transference is free to play I’ve just seen it and downloaded, it’s free if you have the new PlayStation store option,(if you’ve not already played it), it’s down from 25 euros to free, also the next game in this series is due for release, unfortunately it’s going to clash with the last of us. The station is another space game (15 euros)

Edited by coldish-pride5
Got downloads mixed up

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.trueachievements.com/a297645/cosmic-marveller-achievement

read the last comment on the link,  I didn’t have any problems but maybe a speed run is needed, did you find the third Easter egg?, I couldn’t find it with the drone, it was a picture of the developer. I’ve paid for the next instalment, hope the link helps….make sure you get to a checkpoint before jumping chapters.

Edited by coldish-pride5
Had more info

15 minutes ago, GHOST305 said:

I'm having issues with the Moonman Comic trophy popping (last one I need for the platinum). Does anyone know if I need to find all six in one playthrough? I've done level select; but, not sure if that erases previous progress.

I popped it in Level Select. Somehow I missed picking up #4 off the bookshelf. I mean I did playthrough blind but it seemed like an obvious one I shouldn't have missed. :dunno:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

My trophies all popped out of order, which is fine, except I cannot get "Once Upon A Time In The Void" to pop at any point in the story. I have narrowed it down (using PS5 auto video save when getting a trophy), that I have not received any trophy after completing the Copernicus Outpost (where "Clearing The Way" usually pops).

I have relplayed the whole game in series, and then the Copernicus Outpost level itself multiple times with no trophy pop.

Seems like I may just be out of luck. Any thoughts?

ISSUE RESOLVED: Ended up having to restart my PS5, all of my collectibles were lost, but I still had access to all levels through level select. Had to complete the 2nd level in ordet to get the trophy to pop. 

I think what happened was I played the first half of the game a while back, then tried to play the 2nd half after a game update tried to fix this out of order trophy popping issue... in which some trophies still appear to be popping out of order but a different order than before (lmao).

In any case got the plat, happy to move on to something else. ?

Edited by Nobby745
ISSUE RESOLVED
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I had the same problem as Nobby745 with "A Light At The End Of The Tunnel" not popping at the end of chapter 2 or at any point in the game.

I basically did the same thing as Nobby745 (replaying chapter 2 in one setting after re-starting my PS5) and it fortunately popped.