Trophies glitched

I think the problem is not entirely exclusive to the PS5, I never played it on it. Today, on PS4, the 'qualify from 500 rounds' popped for me, but the 'qualify from 100' never unlocked. It's really disappointing, I was working on the '20 first places' one as it's the hardest one left for me, but now I don't feel motivated.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RyuuBushido said:

I think the problem is not entirely exclusive to the PS5, I never played it on it. Today, on PS4, the 'qualify from 500 rounds' popped for me, but the 'qualify from 100' never unlocked. It's really disappointing, I was working on the '20 first places' one as it's the hardest one left for me, but now I don't feel motivated.

I loaded up Steam and three of the achievements didn't pop, and unfortunately Fashionista did pop. I accidentally hit spacebar which is to buy something and that's what triggered that one. I've logged in on all platforms and they all have different ones that have popped. I'm surprised they didn't do an in-game tracker. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2022 at 4:27 PM, TomRussell26 said:

Do you think it will be possible to get the platinum on the old launcher in the future? Is that something they can easily do if i have the plat on the new launcher?

Doubtful since you can't even play the old launcher anymore.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you want to pop / unlock trophies on ps4, you should link your ps id with a brand new fresh Epic games account as Fall Guys progression is tied to that.

As stated by the other member, if you already unlocked something on pc, you won't be able to unlock the same achievement / trophy on ps.

20 hours ago, Gerdie_3000 said:

Does anyone know if the trophies will bug out on the PS5 version if I never played the game before in any versions on my account?

It just might bug out no matter what, Infallible and a couple of other trophies are not popping for me no matter what even prior to playing the ps4 version

I don't think so, as long as you don't earn your trophies too close (like seconds) from one list to another one.
But good luck for completing all those and create several Epic game accounts to succeed!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

As someone who has done the PS4 version I'm aware I will need to switch epic accounts to earn them again on PS5 but been seeing some people saying they met the requirements and got no trophy. Anyone knows some trophies that are bugged? Also any easy way to get infallible atm and what are the most difficult ones to get? The extremely low percentage of plats also may indicate some sort of bugged trophies, unless majority of people played on PS4 before idk.

• Like 1

It's my understanding, that thanks to the F2P patch and PS5 launch last summer, any trophy can potentially glitch if you played prior to either of those things happening. If a trophy glitches and re-attempting it doesn't work, the only confirmed fix is to unlink your Epic account and create a new one but doing so will wipe all the progress and unlocks for every game associated with the account. Also, the auto-pop is now completely broken so you will have to redo the game from scratch for each stack you do. The devs are aware of the trophy issues but have so far done nothing to fix the problem.

As for Infallible, see here: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/144002-free-infallable/

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 3

Just a follow-up to this. Low baller is bugged for some people including me. I did it in the weekly Fall Ball cup and nothing. Maybe it has to be in regular shows but that sucks since Im pretty sure they removed team games or made it exceedingly rare (5h of playing regular not 1 team game).

2 hours ago, DeidaraSasori said:

Just a follow-up to this. Low baller is bugged for some people including me. I did it in the weekly Fall Ball cup and nothing. Maybe it has to be in regular shows but that sucks since Im pretty sure they removed team games or made it exceedingly rare (5h of playing regular not 1 team game).

For some reason Low Baller will only pop if you win 1-0 in the first round without going into overtime and if you lose in round 2. If you win round 1 in overtime or win round 2 the trophy won't pop. 

4 hours ago, NeuralPotato said:

For some reason Low Baller will only pop if you win 1-0 in the first round without going into overtime and if you lose in round 2. If you win round 1 in overtime or win round 2 the trophy won't pop. 

Even if you do this, it might not pop.

Ive won 3 times 1-0 without overtime and lost the next round and still hasn't popped.

5 minutes ago, DeidaraSasori said:

Another bugged one is Catwalk Model, i got the trophy for equipping the lower and upper legendary but not this. Might be because it was a special item but doesnt make sense I got Head Turner

Exactly what I said previously... but I'm afraid we'll have to get an actual Legendary item for Catwalk Model - so I've been told.

Since I don't want to spend real money, I have to grind 400 Show-Bucks more... to get the fame pass for free... hopefully by September (I've got only 200 so far).

4 hours ago, XoX_Sunshine said:

Even if you do this, it might not pop.

Ive won 3 times 1-0 without overtime and lost the next round and still hasn't popped.

I would suggest playing temporarily on a throwaway Epic account to pop Low Baller and then go back to your regular account in case low baller is permanently glitched on your regular account. 

3 hours ago, DeidaraSasori said:

Another bugged one is Catwalk Model, i got the trophy for equipping the lower and upper legendary but not this. Might be because it was a special item but doesnt make sense I got Head Turner

Yes for some reason special items don't count towards Catwalk Model. It only popped for me with an actual legendary item. 

For me, Low Baller, Down to the Wire, Face First and Flawless Victory all popped after I met the trophy requirements, then lost in the next round. I got the last three on an alt Epic account because I had them on the OR stack.

Catwalk Model didn't pop for me on my main Epic account, so I'll wait it out on the alt account I linked.

This game's tracker is seriously messed up. I don't recommend this Platinum journey to anyone until they somehow fix everything, which is likely never...

Edited by Eblait