EmperorZetta

Combo Trophy Tip

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

In the second world, you may run into healers in some rooms. Sometimes there will be two of them. Defeat all enemies except for those healers, and then push them next to each other by continually hitting them with your weakest guys until they get stunned, which will shift them a few feet. Once they're close enough to heal each other (but not close enough to hit both of them at the same time), you can alternate back and forth between each healer, racking up hits with your weakest squad members. Be careful not to have both of them stunned at the same time, or they won't be able to heal and you'll have to start the combo all over again.

150 hits is needed for the trophy, 200 is needed for the badge. I have no idea how anyone would get these naturally.

Edited by EmperorZetta

I thought this would have been the most tedious trophy, but for me it's actually the Accessory Collector  trophy, I need 2 more items to get it but can't get them, it's getting to the point where it's just like fml now lol, been looking for the same 2 for like 20 hours, 70-80 hrs total play time

1 hour ago, sleepyslump said:

I thought this would have been the most tedious trophy, but for me it's actually the Accessory Collector  trophy, I need 2 more items to get it but can't get them, it's getting to the point where it's just like fml now lol, been looking for the same 2 for like 20 hours, 70-80 hrs total play time

That's my last trophy too, it sucks because the accessories that let you drop thunder orbs while double-jumping, or add elemental blasters or elements to your dashes, have to be collected in order (unlike all the others). The second and third versions of them won't spawn at all if you don't have the first, and even then, it's not guaranteed that you'll get the second and third accessories in that run.

Just doing a couple runs a day now until I eventually get them, in order to preserve my sanity.

On 06/07/2022 at 11:28 PM, EmperorZetta said:

Just doing a couple runs a day now until I eventually get them, in order to preserve my sanity.

For sure i've started doing that too, I'm at 100 hrs gameplay and still need the same 2 items, makes me mad when I see people got so much more lucky than me and got the trophy in the first day or two lol