A6V9T

Vision for Division (Div 4) Impossible?

7 posts in this topic

This is the trophy that has had me for YEARS at this point. I can't even seem to win a game anymore. Maybe I've lost my touch, maybe people are just unusually good at Fifa these days. I don't know. But I can't get this trophy. At this point, I've already hidden Fifa 21 on my list and know my chances of getting the plat is close to 0. However, with a single trophy left to get, it still hurts my soul to hide it to begin with and it'd be nice to just get some answers on if there's anything I can do to help this push forward.

 

Everyone always said SBCs were the way to go, now they're over (minus the basic ones). Transfer market is dead and everyone is stacked. What can I do??

 

I know I can take the risk to delete my team and just retry placement matches (doubt that'll go better for me), but I also read that you can only to this so many times? Is co-op an option that could lose me less points and hopefully work off of another players team and skill to boost up some divisions? Can I party up with someone and hand them the controller through PSN and get it boosted that way? What options am I left to here, aside from just hope and pray I get matched with non-stacked teams that don't actually exist anymore...This trophy is awful....

 

Any tips would be helpful! Thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, A6V9T said:

This is the trophy that has had me for YEARS at this point. I can't even seem to win a game anymore. Maybe I've lost my touch, maybe people are just unusually good at Fifa these days. I don't know. But I can't get this trophy. At this point, I've already hidden Fifa 21 on my list and know my chances of getting the plat is close to 0. However, with a single trophy left to get, it still hurts my soul to hide it to begin with and it'd be nice to just get some answers on if there's anything I can do to help this push forward.

 

Everyone always said SBCs were the way to go, now they're over (minus the basic ones). Transfer market is dead and everyone is stacked. What can I do??

 

I know I can take the risk to delete my team and just retry placement matches (doubt that'll go better for me), but I also read that you can only to this so many times? Is co-op an option that could lose me less points and hopefully work off of another players team and skill to boost up some divisions? Can I party up with someone and hand them the controller through PSN and get it boosted that way? What options am I left to here, aside from just hope and pray I get matched with non-stacked teams that don't actually exist anymore...This trophy is awful....

 

Any tips would be helpful! Thanks!

The co-op wins with player in 1. division grants you a lot of points and losing wont take that much of a points away from you. Those games are hard to win tho.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, tuddeee said:

The co-op wins with player in 1. division grants you a lot of points and losing wont take that much of a points away from you. Those games are hard to win tho.

 

Never in my life have I played such unbalanced online play. Doesn't matter which division, I'm still running into 99+ teams with 400 skill points and random match ups with silver and bronze level players that somehow have 800 skill points. It makes no sense. The divisions are grossly unbalanced and everyone, no matter what their skill rating or players they have, seem to be able to zoom straight to the goal and get it in...never have I been SO close to breaking a controller!

Edited by Stevieboy
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Its not impossible, i did it not that Long ago, in late January this year. Started out with nothing in my club. 
 

Do ALL your squad battles, for best rewards Weekly, and keep playing rivals for good rewards too. 
 

spend those coins you collect, and learn L1 speed sniping on market (i spent maybe 150+ hours sniping). You CAN build a good team that Way, if you are willing to put in The time and effort. But its a grind. 
 

and another tip, NEVER get intimidated by a good team. Most players with “GOD teams”, have zero skills. 
 

You should be more scared when you meet a shitty team with low chem 😅 some bastards like to win with those teams, and piss you off. 
 

May i ask what division you are in now? And what players do you have? And how many coins? 😊

Edited by TomataEighty9
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

Its not impossible, i did it not that Long ago, in late January this year. Started out with nothing in my club. 
 

Do ALL your squad battles, for best rewards Weekly, and keep playing rivals for good rewards too. 
 

spend those coins you collect, and learn L1 speed sniping on market (i spent maybe 150+ hours sniping). You CAN build a good team that Way, if you are willing to put in The time and effort. But its a grind. 
 

and another tip, NEVER get intimidated by a good team. Most players with “GOD teams”, have zero skills. 
 

You should be more scared when you meet a shitty team with low chem 1f605.png some bastards like to win with those teams, and piss you off. 
 

May i ask what division you are in now? And what players do you have? And how many coins? 1f60a.png

 

Thanks for the reply! I'm currently in Div 7 (best I've been is Div 6), with 300K coins. In terms of players, I have an 88 Inaki Williams, 89 Traore, 90 Benzema on the bench (he's pretty slow), 88 gold sterling, 87 gold Griezzman, 86 gold Gomez, 94 Ederson in goal...rest of the team is pretty average mid 80s.

 

I used to do a lot of squad battles, but haven't been doing that recently so I can jump back into doing those. What kind of rewards would I be getting from that? The packs very rarely give out anything good?

 

Also, what were you buying on the market? Every time I check, there's nothing on there these days. Definitely not like in the active days where you could buy special players (even at disgustingly high prices). But with 300K coins, what should I be looking out for?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just boost the division 4. Nowadays with a deader game, you probably need to get 5 wins in the placement matches. It's doable in a few hours with another PS4 or partner and 4 or 5 accounts each. For the matchups and boosting method, check the FIFA 20 thread, it contains a step by step.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In fifa 21 you just need 4 victories.

I reached DIV3 with 4 and DIV2 with 5 victories.

Plus they give you money. I have 120k just for winning 5 and 83k for 4

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.