DLC needed for 100%?

ImKelton

I know for Ark you don’t need the DLC to obtain the 100% but I’m just double checking. Would you need any of the DLCs to be able to 100% this game? (Already have the platinum, just looking to finish it off.)

1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Isle of siptah

Don't know why I'm suddenly writing in grey

My best guess would be if you copy and pasted the text, then it turns to grey, but if you wish to change it to black, click on the underlined A symbol in editing and click automatic. 

But yeah, to keep this relevant to the topic, the DLC hardly goes on sale, and when it does, it's like 20%, which is something sure but I refuse to pay £15.99 (full price) for it. Maybe if it's 50% off, I'll bite. 

Still, good luck @ImKelton, hopefully it's not too time-consuming. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StygianWolf4 said:

My best guess would be if you copy and pasted the text, then it turns to grey, but if you wish to change it to black, click on the underlined A symbol in editing and click automatic. 

But yeah, to keep this relevant to the topic, the DLC hardly goes on sale, and when it does, it's like 20%, which is something sure but I refuse to pay £15.99 (full price) for it. Maybe if it's 50% off, I'll bite. 

Awhile back like all of the dlc was on for a few bucks I was so pissed cause I paid full price 

2 hours ago, ImKelton said:

Thanks bud! :3

and no. Me neither. 

I'm not completely sure but I think you might could get someone with the dlc to invite you into their game with it and you may be able to use their dlc to unlock your stuff but it's just a guess I don't know for sure

Edited by Taliesin_2943

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/07/2022 at 2:25 AM, StygianWolf4 said:

the DLC hardly goes on sale, and when it does, it's like 20%, which is something sure but I refuse to pay £15.99 (full price) for it. Maybe if it's 50% off, I'll bite. 

Me too. I refuse to pay £15.99 for it. Thankfully it’s at a slightly more acceptable £12.79 which I’ll get soon. (PayPal sent me another £5 to try to buy stuff using it. so the dlc would only be like £7 for me.)

and thank you for wishing luck. I’m sure it wouldn’t be much I could probably just use the admin command to make the ~100gb  free faster. Haha

On 7/3/2022 at 4:23 AM, Taliesin_2943 said:

Awhile back like all of the dlc was on for a few bucks I was so pissed cause I paid full price 

I'm not completely sure but I think you might could get someone with the dlc to invite you into their game with it and you may be able to use their dlc to unlock your stuff but it's just a guess I don't know for sure

Unfortunately, I can confirm that the player must have the DLC purchased in order to play it (Single-player/COOP). I tried it with another player earlier and it resulted in an error message directing to PS Store  

50 minutes ago, JethrowRogueSZ2 said:

Unfortunately, I can confirm that the player must have the DLC purchased in order to play it (Single-player/COOP). I tried it with another player earlier and it resulted in an error message directing to PS Store  

Oh dang that sucks I'm sorry

If it helps siptah is on sale again but it's like 16 dollars :(

I don't know why the maskers insist on such high prices I mean while I like Conan the games abit uh it's not there really it's just there and I guess it's a survival game but not really cause most everyone just uses the admin panel the games not worth the high prices but some of us got roped into it day one in the hype train aaa d sine I think got it free on plus and started it it would be so much better to allow co op trophies cause 20 bucks for the dlc is highway robbery