Removed from leaderboards because of auto pop trophies

TJC_86

21 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

And this is why you should use TT if you care about numbers and LB standings.

PSNP tried with parcitipation ribbons or some dumb shit but I think most would prefer numbers and True sites do that.

Ok, i will use PPTH for the LtC to the QQC.

13 minutes ago, CB7Tuner91 said:

Dude I can tell you now it doesn't matter what you say in a dispute their still going to ban you from the leaderboards. They allow these garbage 3 min platinum games to infect the leaderboards because its considered "legit", but don't dare have an issue with a single game outside of those, or the lynch mob will come for you and will never lift your ban no matter what proof you bring. So I honestly wouldn't worry about it. The leaderboards are a joke anyways with most accounts littered with hundreds of pay for platinum games.

I agree that the leaderboards themselves are comical; and the people at the top are all racing to the bottom - but you left a lot of context out of your dispute(s). Why don't go ahead and link us the dispute(s) of yours? 

More Chance of R* Agent being released than CRT replying to this thread. I get they have their own lives but there is 4 of them, surely one should of nipped the bud in this conversation by now 

It’s sly’s site, a mod told me that once, well …., more than once ?

Edited by amurnin100

10 hours ago, CelestialRequiem said:

I agree that the leaderboards themselves are comical; and the people at the top are all racing to the bottom - but you left a lot of context out of your dispute(s). Why don't go ahead and link us the dispute(s) of yours? 

Theirs no point, its already been closed because I told the CRT their dispute process was a joke after I gave valid evidence to my claim. The whole process is just in place so this community can give you a virtual stoning even though ive got almost 400 other games played on my account that have never had an issue besides the hacked lobby I was unknowingly on in GTA5.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CB7Tuner91 said:

Theirs no point, its already been closed because I told the CRT their dispute process was a joke after I gave valid evidence to my claim. The whole process is just in place so this community can give you a virtual stoning even though ive got almost 400 other games played on my account that have never had an issue besides the hacked lobby I was unknowingly on in GTA5.

Thought so.

• Like 1

Like 90% of topics like this it's gone off rails and people are just being obnoxious and throwing petty insults.

21 hours ago, CB7Tuner91 said:

Dude I can tell you now it doesn't matter what you say in a dispute their still going to ban you from the leaderboards. They allow these garbage 3 min platinum games to infect the leaderboards because its considered "legit", but don't dare have an issue with a single game outside of those, or the lynch mob will come for you and will never lift your ban no matter what proof you bring. So I honestly wouldn't worry about it. The leaderboards are a joke anyways with most accounts littered with hundreds of pay for platinum games.

After being OK here to use script for the FFIX trophies I don't doubt anything, what's right and wrong here depends solely on the mood of the one in charge since the big boss doesn't give two tits and gravy about what happens here anymore.

• Like 3