Help difficulty trophy

Hi! I bought this game way back in 2016 and I finished. Over the years I decided to replay the game on survivor and I did some chapters every now and then. I remember finding some situations to difficult to handle, so I changed the difficulty to a lower one.
Today I checked the chapters selection and I saw that it tells you which difficulty the chapter was finished with. My question is: I've almost finished the game on survivor, If I replay the chapters that I played on a lower difficulty with survivor difficulty, will it still get me the trophy? Or the fact that I changed  the difficulty on some chapters will block it and also block the unlocking of survivor+? 
Thank you!

You should be okay with playing the chapters out of order, as long as you play the final chapter once you are done with all the others, as that is where the game checks whether or not you have completed every chapter and sub-chapter on a specific difficulty. 

So, let's say you finished Chapters 1 to 7 on Survivor, then dropped down to Normal for 8 and 9, then went back to Survivor for 10 to 12.  Then you replay 8 and 9 on Survivor and finish them accordingly, and then replay Chapter 12 again, you should get the trophy then.

I could be mistaken, but this should work for you.

Remember, though, that you can simply sneak past most enemy encounters.  There are relatively few occasions where you are forced to fight large groups of enemies, and if you have a companion with you, like Bill, then you can actually let them do most of the work for you.  In Chapter 10 (Bus Depot) for example, you can sneak past every single Infected without needing to engage them.  In Chapter 11, the Hospital, you can sneak past almost every soldier.  You may have to take out a few of them, but there's no need to kill them all.

The hardest chapter on Survivor is definitely #9, where you're playing as Ellie.  If you can beat that, then you're golden.

• Like 2