To bad its so buggy

dennerkj

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry for you. Maybe the august patch fixed most of the problems, because I waited for it before going through the game and it was a really good experience, I enjoyed it a lot and had no technical issues.

For a small indie game like this I found that the story, art direction, visuals and gameplay mechanics were really good and refreshing. The only 'meh' thing is the gunfight gameplay, it could have been tolerable in the 2000s but not in the 2020's :D

Maybe backing up saves could be a good idea to avoid the rage-inducing save corrupting, but I encourage people who are interested in the game to try it, it's really good. You feel the love for games like Metro, Stalker or Fallout, but it's still an original and fresh game, give it a chance when it's on sale it's a small studio who took risks, clearly worked hard and tried something different.

• Like 1

Yeah august update was meant to fix many of these issues, i always crashed on the first cutscene when starting a new game, so far ive finally made it to day 2 with no issues, which isnt very far in but about 3 hours of play no crashes unlike before the patch i couldnt even play

1 hour ago, iNiko33 said:

Maybe the august patch fixed most of the problems, and it was a really good experience, I enjoyed it a lot and had no technical issues.

1 hour ago, OnlyCass said:

so far ive finally made it to day 2 with no issues, which isnt very far in but about 3 hours of play no crashes unlike before the patch i couldnt even play

Did you play on PS4 or PS5? Was it the PS4 version or the PS5 version?

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't experience any bugs but this game is really boring, i just can't continue playing it as it just bores me....Started it but don't even want the platinum now.

Also why is the PS5 version lagging during loading and why does it even load for so long on PS5? Really poorly optimised game, luckily i got this game for free otherwise i'd be fuming if i bought it digitally.