PS5 Trophy Tracker question

kmosesltd

I tried searching the forums for posts about the PS5 trophy tracker feature and could only find discussions pertaining to specific games and there were tons of pages so I'm not sure if this question has been asked.

The built in trophy tracker feature with the PS5. Is that a feature that only works on some games?

I've been trying to go back on a few of the older games and a few had tracking features but for the most part any game pre PS5 wasn't functioning. Is it only a feature that works on PS5 games? Or is it supposed to work on all the games playable on the PS5?

Again I apologize if this was asked before. 

4 minutes ago, kmosesltd said:

I tried searching the forums for posts about the PS5 trophy tracker feature and could only find discussions pertaining to specific games and there were tons of pages so I'm not sure if this question has been asked.

The built in trophy tracker feature with the PS5. Is that a feature that only works on some games?

I've been trying to go back on a few of the older games and a few had tracking features but for the most part any game pre PS5 wasn't functioning. Is it only a feature that works on PS5 games? Or is it supposed to work on all the games playable on the PS5?

Again I apologize if this was asked before. 

its very few and far between. Its up to the dev team to submit to Sony if any tracking is available. It only works for PS5 games as well, and PS5 Versions of games should they include it.

i wouldn't worry too much. Its like Sony hyping up the picture in picture feature and trophy card thing, nobody i know uses them. Its easier to google/yt it than it is to use that