Platinum and 100% in 2022

Hey there everyone.

I was looking at this game for a very long time and never had time to play it with friends.I would like to start it at one day and do 100%.

I have one friend that would play with me from the very beginning. We are not some pros, but we are decent at PvE coop games and we like to 100% them. 

So all in all, how hard is doing 100% in this game in 2022 and can we do everything in 2 or it's much easier to get 4 players? 

Is everything still achievable without a problem? I know there is one very hard trophy in DLC (reaching 80 wave or something like that), that requries group of 4 skilled players.

Also, which version is best to buy today to have all dlcs? Is it Ultimate or Premium edition?

Thank you for your help ;) 

PS.

I asked the same question in V1 forums, because I'm interested in both of them.

Edited by Patrickosan
  • Like 1

The platinum is still obtainable, granted some trophies will be harder to get /or impossible without a team. Weaves will be the most painful experience if you don't have a team, since the game mode is pretty dead and has been since launch. You'll have a lot of fun with the game, play with randoms and maybe you'll find some friends to tackle the harder trophies within the game.

• Like 1

As someone who has been working on the 100% for a while now with my group, you absolutely need 4 people who are willing to stick it out and practice if you wanna finish it. The game also has a lot of connection issues, so be prepared to have a perfect run going for a trophy, and then one of your group members DC at the last possible moment, making you have to do the whole trophy again. This has happened to me on multiple occasions, as well as most of the other members of my group, so it is something to note if you get very frustrated at that kinda thing. Basically, find a good group of 4 to stick at it with, and you should be fine if you don't mind a game held together by duct tape and paperclips. 

• 2 months later...

@Patrickosan

Looking at your trophies it looks like you never started it?  

I have 2 other players.  Our playtime is very limited but also set to Tuesday nights at 8pm eastern, for a few hours.

Feel free to reach out if you want to play.

Also we haven't started it yet but will soon.

Edited by big_bob002
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, big_bob002 said:

@Patrickosan

I have 2 other players.  Our playtime is very limited but also set to Tuesday nights at 8pm eastern, for a few hours.

Nah, I skipped it. I have way too big backlog to play, so I said pass. But Darktide will play definitely when it comes out. W40k is much better universe than this one. 

• 2 months later...
On 10/1/2022 at 9:31 AM, big_bob002 said:

@Patrickosan

Hey, are you still looking for a fourth player? I’m thinking of trying to get a group together to tackle legendary trophies.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2022 at 4:29 PM, PreyForYourGod said:

Hey, are you still looking for a fourth player? I’m thinking of trying to get a group together to tackle legendary trophies.

Sorry for the delay.  We have not started this yet.  I got the Plat for Avengers.  My friend is missing a trophy that did not count because only the host gets credit.

It added probably 50 hours.  No joke.  We've done well over the required trophy count with him as host and he still does not have it.

TL:DR: Due to trophies in other games we might start this game in 2037 lol.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2023 at 6:12 PM, big_bob002 said:

Sorry for the delay.  We have not started this yet.  I got the Plat for Avengers.  My friend is missing a trophy that did not count because only the host gets credit.

It added probably 50 hours.  No joke.  We've done well over the required trophy count with him as host and he still does not have it.

TL:DR: Due to trophies in other games we might start this game in 2037 lol.

Ah gotcha. I actually got most of the legendary trophies so far, just need 3 more. If you need a fourth at some point for help you can add me on psn.

On 1/24/2023 at 10:43 PM, PreyForYourGod said:

Ah gotcha. I actually got most of the legendary trophies so far, just need 3 more. If you need a fourth at some point for help you can add me on psn.

Thanks I'll keep that in mind.

There are 3 of us.  I'll try you when we get to this game.

• 5 months later...
On 10/2/2022 at 1:39 AM, Patrickosan said:

Nah, I skipped it. I have way too big backlog to play, so I said pass. But Darktide will play definitely when it comes out. W40k is much better universe than this one. 

Unfortunately Darktide is quite the dull game, falls flat in comparison to vermintide as a game.

On 7/4/2022 at 1:28 PM, IAmNotXJ9 said:

More players will of course make the game easier but the whole game can be done with 2 players outside of the following Trophies:
Master of Convergence - 3 players needed.

Heldenhammer Time - 4 players needed.

Ride Together, Die Together - 4 players needed.

Fast Flipper - 4 players needed.

Demolitionist - 3 players needed.

Chainbreaker - 4 players needed.

Getting to Weave 80 will also require 4 people.

Any questions hmu on psn :)

Sadly quite wrong.

Master of Convergence - Yes pretty much requires the 3 ppl.

Heldenhammer Time - Can honestly be done alone by killing bots, but definitely would recommend 2+ players.

Ride Together, Die Together - Doable alone, keep bots alive and use something like a shade to backstab rasknitt.

Fast Flipper - Once again doable with less players, but the chance of making it is higher with more players.

Demolitionist - Yeah needs 3 players.

Chainbreaker - Can be done with 3 players, just use something like a handmaiden on the right side to get 2 chains very fast.

And weaves do not need four players, but definitely easier with more players.

Edited by TonttuMummo