What a shame its only one list

One list won't deter me from buying this, but it's a real shame we only get one condensed trophy list. 

Having only ever played a demo of Klonoa back in the demo disk days of the PS1, I'm pretty keen to grab this. Looks like a pretty straightforward list.

Thoughts?

• Like 3

Yeah, they could have at least made you get 150 dream stones in each stage but hey, now i dont have to decide whether to make Klonoa 1 or 2 my 750 plat. I wouldn't exactly call it a total easy plat as the extra vision and chamber of fun/horrors levels were pretty tough. Probably a 4/10 and 10-12 hours overall.

• Like 2

The trophies look nice, at least. A little disappointed in the quantity and how it's just one list as opposed to two, of course, but I'm still excited for these remakes nonetheless. :P

Edited by Zephrese

1 hour ago, RoastedPeanut said:

One list won't deter me from buying this, but it's a real shame we only get one condensed trophy list. 

Having only ever played a demo of Klonoa back in the demo disk days of the PS1, I'm pretty keen to grab this. Looks like a pretty straightforward list.

Thoughts?

1 hour ago, Zephrese said:

The trophies look nice, at least. A little disappointed in the quantity and how it's just one list as opposed to two, of course, but I'm still excited for these remakes nonetheless. :P

Wym? There's 2 lists. 1xd1W2x.png

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, EqualityEarth said:

I think he meant that 2 Klonoa games are compiled into 1 release instead of both games getting their own trophy lists, and potentially their own platinums. That looks like just a ps5 upgrade.

…ninja’d by mrbossyman25 ? 

Ah, that makes sense. Never played the games before.

Honestly, I don't know what kind of trophy list you guys were expecting. It's a straight forward platformer with a straight forward list. 

I'm glad they combined both games and make a list with a platinum, either then 2 lists with no platinum - something I was really worried about.

The good thing though is that, since a lot of people don't know Klonoa, this simple list could, somehow, make them want to try it. If they added no damage, speedrun or all 150 crystals per level, could potentially put them away. I just hope this game sales well so we can get a new adventure in the Klonoa universe. 

• Like 2

Yeah, outside of 150 dream stones per level and maybe a few random trophies like catching tat on the first lap at the end of jungle slider, doing tricks on the airboard or inflate 100 enimies there wasn't much else you could do for trophies without doing no damage or speedruns(klonoa is slower paced and more puzzle focused compared to say sonic or megaman) You already had to collect the 6 dolls in each level to access the bonus vision and chamber of fun anyways and really collecting all dream stones just unlocked a fireworks display in klonoa 1 and the picture gallery in klonoa 2 so all of the games content is required.

5 hours ago, EqualityEarth said:

I think he meant that 2 Klonoa games are compiled into 1 release instead of both games getting their own trophy lists, and potentially their own platinums. That looks like just a ps5 upgrade.

…ninja’d by mrbossyman25 ? 

I can confirm that I am very good at being a stealth ninja ?

5 hours ago, Zephrese said:

Gaming is "going downhill"... because of PNG images? lmao

I feel like this entire thread is more a case of we as gamers are going downhill…

Personally, I want to see a PSNProfiles’ Reviews page…

“The Legends of Zelda: Breath of the Wild” - “No Trophies! WTF?” - 0/10

• Like 3

Kinda annoyed at one shared list for the 2 games but whatever, guess the 2 seperate Trophy Lists for PS4/PS5 and the Xbox Achievements will have to do ?

I'm buying all the Versions besides Steam/PC as I don't have one (since I have all the Consoles, Phone can do everything else I'd need a PC/Laptop for ?‍♂️)

Sad, but Klonoa's still one of my favourite series so it gets a pass regardless, wouldn't have deterred me from playing. I bet it is likely because it's also on Xbox, and I think they must have some rules that only 1 achievement list per game, I remember the DMC collection on Xbox 360, instead of the titles being split like they were on PS, they were all in the one list, so game had like 99 achievements, so it's honestly probably convenience reasons for the developers to not make too many different lists across platforms; just my theory on it.

6 hours ago, DEMON said:

Sad, but Klonoa's still one of my favourite series so it gets a pass regardless, wouldn't have deterred me from playing. I bet it is likely because it's also on Xbox, and I think they must have some rules that only 1 achievement list per game, I remember the DMC collection on Xbox 360, instead of the titles being split like they were on PS, they were all in the one list, so game had like 99 achievements, so it's honestly probably convenience reasons for the developers to not make too many different lists across platforms; just my theory on it.

This wasn't the first time a namco collection had a combined trophy list. The dbz budokai 1 and 3 remaster on ps3 did the same thing as well as the .Hack gu remaster(though that had the excuse of being a game split into 3 and the fact that its impossible to 100% the item list in vol 3 without 100%ing vols 1 and 2). Klonoa was likely the same because the games were so short(phantomile was 2-4 hours while lunateas veil is 5-7) and they didn't feel the need to pad out the achievement list with pointless inflate 100 enemies or 100 tricks on the hoverboard stage trophies.

13 hours ago, DEMON said:

You are correct about the Achievements, however most of these Collections are 1 Achievement List but with say 3000Gs (Spyro and Crash Trilogies come to mind straight away)