PSN Backlog Cleanup Event [EVENT HAS ENDED]

Roronora_Zoro666

Very well, I'll join into punishing you xD 

Demon's Souls (PS3) [NA] 1/38 1%

Preferred method of payment should you actually play this - PSN USD card. I will put them to good PS3 usage.

Although there's a high chance you won't play it, I like to consider the possibility :> 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Well thx for the setup. Cool idea. I'll throw in my vote:

Assassin's Creed III

I'd like German Euro PSN Card if i win :)

Smart lad, I see you saw a golden opportunity there. ?

2 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Very well, I'll join into punishing you xD 

Demon's Souls (PS3) [NA] 1/38 1%

Preferred method of payment should you actually play this - PSN USD card. I will put them to good PS3 usage.

Although there's a high chance you won't play it, I like to consider the possibility :> 

Man, good luck with that. ? 

• Like 1

My vote is for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD, in the hopes your completion will motivate me to finally go back and finish it myself.

If I were to win, I'd take a standard NA/US card. Good luck either way, backlogs be damned.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Klart said:

Streets of Rage 2 (PS3) 7/12 38%

Love that game.

PSN Card USA please!

You edited your comment, mate. That was one of the restrictions

1 minute ago, Helyx said:

My vote is for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD, in the hopes your completion will motivate me to finally go back and finish it myself.

If I were to win, I'd take a standard NA/US card. Good luck either way, backlogs be damned.

Very well. Let’s see how it fares.

Thanks! I would like to join, just take your time?

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi (PS3) 16/50 28%

I don't know if it's a high % but I remember watching trailers of the game at the time and it was unbelievable. I would like a UK PSN card but I don't have any problem if you can't get it.

Voting for Tokyo Xanadu. 

My favorite game of the games to choose from, although I played EX+. Good luck with the clean up.

PSN Card: The Netherlands.

1 minute ago, Jeanoltt said:

Thanks! I would like to join, just take your time1f604.png

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi (PS3) 16/50 28%

I don't know if it's a high % but I remember watching trailers of the game at the time and it was unbelievable. I would like a UK PSN card but I don't have any problem if you can't get it.

I still have to finish writing up the Trophy Guide with @Mikel

1 minute ago, Baker said:

Voting for Tokyo Xanadu. 

My favorite game of the games to choose from, although I played EX+. Good luck with the clean up.

PSN Card: The Netherlands.

One of the few that overwhelmed me, let’s see if I can do it.

• Like 2

Great idea! I'll vote for

Mafia II (PS3) 10/68 13%

Voting for it because it's such a great game, you can do that! ?

USD PSN Card, need to start filling my wallet to buy BF2042's NA version as it is pretty hard to get USD PSN cards from trusted sources with a European credit card. Even though I'm aware this might take a while, and if it's not BF I sure will find something to buy. ?

Have fun!

I’m going to give this about a week until next Monday (07/11/22) for the votes to be tallied, then Imma close the nominations down.

If you haven’t voted already, get to it. Spots are filling up fast.

2 minutes ago, woggly4 said:

Great idea! I'll vote for

Mafia II (PS3) 10/68 13%

Voting for it because it's such a great game, you can do that! 1f604.png

USD PSN Card, need to start filling my wallet to buy BF2042's NA version as it is pretty hard to get USD PSN cards from trusted sources with a European credit card. Even though I'm aware this might take a while, and if it's not BF I sure will find something to buy. 1f600.png

Have fun!

Alright. Will add you to this list. No promises though ? 

2 minutes ago, Klart said:

Streets of Rage 2 (PS3) 7/12 38%

Love that game.

PSN Card USA please!

Imma give it to ya.

But for anyone else stalking waiting to comment, if you edit your post before I jot you down, the nomination is taken away from you and you will have to pick another game. 

1 hour ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Smart lad, I see you saw a golden opportunity there. 1f602.png

Yeah it's not the best game of the franchise or from  your list but it's the highest completion you allow and it has a server shutdown soon so go for it :):D

I'd rather play AC IV again instead of AC III but this is about your gaming plans :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88

26 minutes ago, PlutoRico said:

I'm voting for Injustice Gods Among Us (EU). I see that you are over 50% for the NA version so I'm hoping to see you do the same for this one too 1f601.png

PSN Card : USA (Happy 4th of July) 

Another golden opportunity. Cheers!

9 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Yeah it's not the best game of the franchise or from  your list but it's the highest completion you allow and it has a server shutdown soon so go for it :):D

I'd rather play AC IV again instead of AC III but this is about your gaming plans :D

Yeah, 3 is bloody dreadful

• Like 1