PSN Backlog Cleanup Event [EVENT HAS ENDED]

Roronora_Zoro666

This sounds fun!

I’m voting for Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels (PS3) just because I’m a fan of the series. Yu-Gi-Oh! games tend to be grindy, so good luck!

US PSN top-up card. Contact me on PSN as I’m not online here that often. Thanks!

I'm surprised nobody's gone for 42. Tomb Raider: Anniversary (PS3) 8/43 11% yet.

With 3/5 Tomb Raider games at 100%, and even solid progress in the one that wasn't a stack (this one), I'm willing to believe you will eventually tackle this well beyond 50%.

The speedruns aren't even that tough, and I am one who really dislikes anything time-limited. If I can come back to it after 9 years, so can you.

You got this!

PSN region The Netherlands.

Probably a long shot, but I don't see anyone else with....

Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock (PS3) 15/48 24%

NA PSN.  Good luck to everyone!  Happy gaming OP.

Of note for the OP, I'm currently traveling in pretty remote locations. I will likely be without internet for a couple weeks at a time for the next couple of months.  But will be back full time later this year. 

On 7/6/2022 at 11:34 PM, TENCHU_REPPA said:

I think you should go for 

Resident Evil Code: Veronica X (PS3) 1/12 5%. 

I think you are feeling the Resident Evil groove and might feel that itch to complete more in the series. 

USA PSN Card. Thank you! 

Nah. I hate that game ?. Dreamcast controls irk me.

On 7/7/2022 at 1:09 AM, J23Krystian said:

I'm voting on Saints Row 4.
Most people say it's not a good game but I like it and I hope you'll have fun with it.
Polish PSN Card

I got screwed out of my platinum over misinformation being spread out on the forums at the time, so I don’t know if I have the drive for that anymore. 

On 7/7/2022 at 2:50 AM, PXNKCAT said:

This sounds fun!

I’m voting for Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels (PS3) just because I’m a fan of the series. Yu-Gi-Oh! games tend to be grindy, so good luck!

US PSN top-up card. Contact me on PSN as I’m not online here that often. Thanks!

I liked Master Duel, but hated that the trophies were online only. I was expecting something like that when I started these various Yugioh games.

The message will be via forum dm. I won’t be messaging anywhere else. I will leave your vote pending until I have confirmation. If and when I finish it, I will be messaging you first before I decide to send it.

14 hours ago, Shikotei-kun said:

I'm surprised nobody's gone for 42. Tomb Raider: Anniversary (PS3) 8/43 11% yet.

With 3/5 Tomb Raider games at 100%, and even solid progress in the one that wasn't a stack (this one), I'm willing to believe you will eventually tackle this well beyond 50%.

The speedruns aren't even that tough, and I am one who really dislikes anything time-limited. If I can come back to it after 9 years, so can you.

You got this!

PSN region The Netherlands.

I didn’t enjoy the Tomb Raider series much. My favorite one is Underworld and that was still a drain cuz of the collectibles.

13 hours ago, damcrac5 said:

Probably a long shot, but I don't see anyone else with....

Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock (PS3) 15/48 24%

NA PSN.  Good luck to everyone!  Happy gaming OP.

Of note for the OP, I'm currently traveling in pretty remote locations. I will likely be without internet for a couple weeks at a time for the next couple of months.  But will be back full time later this year. 

I don’t expect to finish most of these entries in the next month or two. Most of these will be completed within a few months, to a few years, or possibly never.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

I liked Master Duel, but hated that the trophies were online only. I was expecting something like that when I started these various Yugioh games.

The message will be via forum dm. I won’t be messaging anywhere else. I will leave your vote pending until I have confirmation. If and when I finish it, I will be messaging you first before I decide to send.

I don’t expect to finish most of these entries in the next month or two. Most of these will be completed within a few months, to a few years, or possibly never.

Alright, no worries. I’ll keep an eye on my PMs on here. Good luck.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MattbluePT said:

Will go with Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3)

Let's see if I'm lucky enough, I enjoyed it when I played on PS4, and it is not the most grindy one, although reaching lvl 55 without boosting may take some time.

Would like a EU card.

The online is already done for that. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

The event has ended in July of 2022, but I am still updating it as I clear the games on the list. So far I’ve cleared 3 of those games.

People are welcome to comment, but I won’t be accepting any new nominations.

I also won’t be commenting on updates since I don’t want to give false hope to others. Anyways, that is all.

Thank you @Beyondthegrave07 for opening this for me and allowing me the ability to edit the first page, again.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666