3 - Fall Guys

4 - Deathloop

5 - Strangers of Paradise 

6 - Nickelodeon All Star Brawl

7 - Human Fall Flat

8 - Death's Door

9 - The Quarry

Edited by Vulpine9Tails

I checked some games that were used in the earlier events and i found two little errors in the table:

Both in year 2018, once by number 1: there's a game "ossing Souls" which i think is "Crossing Souls" and by number 9: there's a game called "ingdom Hearts DDD" which obivously is "kingdom hearts" :):D

@eigen-space

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

Might look into this even though I try to platinum a maximum of five games a month. I have been trying to swap games every 10% but recently I have been having problems with that. (Legend of the Skyfish gets trophies way too fast at the beginning because it only have 16. xD)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Jens said:

With this show about to start next week, here's a LINK to this year's spreadsheet

sees name on spreadsheet of participants

HEY! I didn't say anything about joining yet! *sigh*

To quote my avatar... Next time, I'll be sure to hold my fingers back - literally, if necessary. :(

My character Kess: "Ahem, you know..."

URL IDs:
 0: LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (15880)
 1: Dark Cloud (4121)
 2: LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 (Vita) (1372)
 3: Secret of Mana (7223)
 4: Legend of Mana (13244)
 5:
 6: A Winter's Daydream (Vita) (9656)
 7: Trials of Mana (10737)
 8: Dark Cloud 2 (4218)
 9: LEGO Jurassic World (Vita) (3629)

HEY! THAT TEXT FILE IS PRIVATE!!! :spank:

(sees everyone staring)

Ah... ahehheheheheh... ignore the curtain, plz. ?

Okay, fine, I'm in. Seriouslydon'tthinkIcanfinishthislistbytheendbutscrewityolo. ?

Problem is none of the games with URLs ending in 5 are really that great to me. The only option I can think of is Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus but I'd need PS+ to stream that game because it's a PS3 title. I don't want another RPG as I will be burning midnight oil to get the three Mana games and two Dark Cloud games to plat in a month and I don't want any throwaways that can be done in one minute like My Name Is Mayo, this bird is trying to show SOME effort in earning trophies.

@Jens, you don't have to remove me, I just was shocked to see my name in the spreadsheet, but then again, I should have confirmed whether I was joining or not. Considering that the sign-ups close in five days, I probably should have given my decision sooner. ?

Edited by Taruta13

Okay, so after burning that last list, here is the actual list of games I'll be playing for the next two months (barring extra games for personal reasons) for the event:

[Redacted]

I never expected to be playing LEGO City Undercover again but it was there so I took it. It's very open world and long but not as long as LEGO The Skywalker Saga. The only issue would be constantly failing the last mission due to running out of time due to the special agents killing the hero due to them swarming me and I fail the mission because it's timed. :( But I'll do what I can. I already have four long RPGs in the docket so it's best to avoid long-wind LEGO games. (The other LEGOs are Vita versions so they are nerfified due to hardware limitations. xD)

EDIT: See my next post.

Edited by Taruta13
  • Like 1