Thoughts on the trophy list?

RuggedProGaming

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

At a glance, it seems to be a very average list. 6/10 tops?

Yeah it doesn't read as too difficult and I believe a good portion of them can be done in solo. It sounds more grindy than difficult. Hoping it's under 40 hours because gameplay doesn't look too amazing and while I can deal with a 40 hour Plat of a game that is just "ok", I don't really want to put more time than that into something I'm not fully enjoying. 

1 hour ago, Pinselneo said:

Trophies will release on Jul 09, 2022

Just curious, where did you get that info from? I've tried to look up on their twitter, discord and website and found nothing about it.

It's weird that the PS4 version have trophies at launch and the PS5 version doesn't (maybe because of tracking features?).

2 hours ago, Cruscah said:

Just curious, where did you get that info from? I've tried to look up on their twitter, discord and website and found nothing about it.

It's weird that the PS4 version have trophies at launch and the PS5 version doesn't (maybe because of tracking features?).

I thought it because psnprofiles displays this date :D

32 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Unless the Multiplayer is amazing, I can see it dying off pretty quickly and becoming a ghost town in a few months.

From what i can see the game will be pretty much DOA. Before the Plus announcement i never heard of it, the game launching on Plus just screams help. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cruscah said:

Juste curieux, d'où tiens-tu cette information ? J'ai essayé de chercher sur leur twitter, leur discorde et leur site Web et je n'ai rien trouvé à ce sujet.

C'est bizarre que la version PS4 ait des trophées au lancement et que la version PS5 n'en ait pas (peut-être à cause des fonctionnalités de suivi ?).

It depends on the developers. For Evil Dead, the PS5 list was released 1 week before the PS4, yet there is no trophy tracking on this game.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Germignion said:

It depends on the developers. For Evil Dead, the PS5 list was released 1 week before the PS4, yet there is no trophy tracking on this game.

I gave you your first PSNProfiles Like of your life so that I will always be in your memory.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

From what i can see the game will be pretty much DOA. Before the Plus announcement i never heard of it, the game launching on Plus just screams help. 

Well, Fall Guys and even better Rocket League had a great start on the release. 

The Trophylist doesn't look hard. You just need a group of players who are willing to dedicate their time to the game. 

Tbh, the looks of the game don't appeal to me, but if the gameplay is nice, I might give it a chance.

1 hour ago, GUDGER666 said:

Completely different games that were pretty unique and had no competition. 

Yeah, true. With the PlayStation Plus release I do feel there is a better chance on succes than other games chose. And maybe a few big streamers will give it a shot.

8 hours ago, Caesar Clown said:

How's the PvP? I wouldn't mind if it was just the Horde mode, but having to actually win PvP games seems like a hassle.

The PvP is a selection of 8 mini games with you and 2 opponents. Winning 1 of the mini games does seem to count as a win (I won 3 mini games and got the trophy on my first win. Unfortunately the tracker is broken. But I guess winning 25 PvP games counts same, because people already got the trophy for 10 (1%) and 25 (0,1%) wins).

There are mini games you can easily play a draw and it’s shows „victory“ so the trophy shouldn’t be too bad. PvE is also pretty simple and less grindy I expected so far. 

The only trophy I worry about is finding statues (some kind of collectible I guess), because the levels are randomly generated and I haven’t seen a single one so far.

57 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

The only trophy I worry about is finding statues (some kind of collectible I guess), because the levels are randomly generated and I haven’t seen a single one so far.

This is because in order to get 1 figurine you need to beat all 4 bosses in a single run, so to get all 51 you need to beat all 4 bosses in a single run 51 times. So for anyone going for this game prepare for a bit of grind. 

• Like 4