Thoughts on the trophy list?

RuggedProGaming

How long did it take for you to complete all 4 bosses in one run guys ?

Personally i did it twice and it took us 2 hours for both, so it means that it will take like 100 hours for the platinum.

Unless there are techniques to go faster of course…

And also, do you know how we can see the figurines we got ? I searched in all the menus but I did not find.

11 hours ago, SzzMN said:

This is because in order to get 1 figurine you need to beat all 4 bosses in a single run, so to get all 51 you need to beat all 4 bosses in a single run 51 times. So for anyone going for this game prepare for a bit of grind. 

Did you kill 4 bosses in a single go and got this statue in accident? Maybe there are more ways to get statues in a single run, connected to other hidden achievements?

And I still don’t know how this game works. I played 2 games yesterday.

-Completed 3 levels and got a boss, then I got a new biome.

-Next run I played through 8 levels in 3 different biomes and didn’t meet a single boss. 

I thought it would be like risk of rain 2 with a boss at the end of each biome? Or did something glitch out on me? Or do you have to a specific action to trigger a boss?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

Did you kill 4 bosses in a single go and got this statue in accident?

And I still don’t know how this game works. I played 2 games yesterday.

-Completed 3 levels and got a boss, then I got a new biome.

-Next run I played through 8 levels in 3 different biomes and didn’t meet a single boss. 

It’s not an accident you’re guaranteed to get 1 figurine every time you beat all 4 bosses in a run. As far as I’m aware this is the only way to get a figurine and it’s been like this when the game was early access too. 

In order to get a boss to spawn there’s a boss run meter when you hold down the touchpad once that’s full by doing objectives and killing enemies etc. 

Also I hope other people enjoy this game more than I did I’ve played a few hours and I’m sick of it already no one wants to play to co op because trophy progress only counts for the host and it’s just extremely boring and not fun solo.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SzzMN said:

It’s not an accident you’re guaranteed to get 1 figurine every time you beat all 4 bosses in a run. As far as I’m aware this is the only way to get a figurine and it’s been like this when the game was early access too. 

In order to get a boss to spawn there’s a boss run meter when you hold down the touchpad once that’s full by doing objectives and killing enemies etc. 

Also I hope other people enjoy this game more than I did I’ve played a few hours and I’m sick of it already no one wants to play to co op because trophy progress only counts for the host and it’s just extremely boring and not fun solo.  

I didn’t realize the Boss meter… thank you. Now the game makes sense.

Recently I enjoy games in which I can shut down my brain and just grind for a bit, but 51 statues (51x 4 bosses in a single run) is even too much for me. Everything else but the statues is a breeze.

Edited by xIRockyRock

20 hours ago, NeyZaku said:

How long did it take for you to complete all 4 bosses in one run guys ?

Personally i did it twice and it took us 2 hours for both, so it means that it will take like 100 hours for the platinum.

Unless there are techniques to go faster of course…

And also, do you know how we can see the figurines we got ? I searched in all the menus but I did not find.

1h10 in duo for the 4 bosses

22 hours ago, xIRockyRock said:

The PvP is a selection of 8 mini games with you and 2 opponents. Winning 1 of the mini games does seem to count as a win (I won 3 mini games and got the trophy on my first win. Unfortunately the tracker is broken. But I guess winning 25 PvP games counts same, because people already got the trophy for 10 (1%) and 25 (0,1%) wins).

There are mini games you can easily play a draw and it’s shows „victory“ so the trophy shouldn’t be too bad. PvE is also pretty simple and less grindy I expected so far. 

The only trophy I worry about is finding statues (some kind of collectible I guess), because the levels are randomly generated and I haven’t seen a single one so far.

The PVP trophies are boostable. If you invite a friend (only one is needed - you also don’t need to play against randoms) and play the pvp mode against them it counts towards the trophy. 

The best part is that a draw counts as a ‘Victory’ so you and your boosting partner can get the trophies at the same time. My friend and I got the trophy this way today.

You only need to play it just over 3 times and the trophies are yours. 

On 05/07/2022 at 6:21 PM, Caesar Clown said:

How's the PvP? I wouldn't mind if it was just the Horde mode, but having to actually win PvP games seems like a hassle.

Easily boostable if you have a friend to play with. Look at my comment above 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Nerkey said:

1h10 in duo for the 4 bosses

Imagine there are like 60 different collectibles and you can draw duplicates.

I did a run today. 1:15h but it’s hard Solo and not guaranteed to succeed (maybe I suck). Does the collectible count in Duo or Team for all players?

Does everyone know if there are two collectibles when beating 8 bosses, 3 for 12 bosses and so on?

Or just do 4 bosses on the easiest difficulty for the fastest outcome. That would suck, but well…

21 hours ago, SzzMN said:

This is because in order to get 1 figurine you need to beat all 4 bosses in a single run, so to get all 51 you need to beat all 4 bosses in a single run 51 times. So for anyone going for this game prepare for a bit of grind. 

I just DMed the Arcadegeddon twitter account and they responded saying that beating the 4 bosses in one run isn’t the only way to get figurines??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, arif_13 said:

I just DMed the Arcadegeddon twitter account and they responded saying that beating the 4 bosses in one run isn’t the only way to get figurines??

That sounds great. Hopefully people figure out how to find more figurines and post here. Everything else is easy and kinda fast to achieve.

• Like 2

Just now, xIRockyRock said:

That sounds great. Hopefully people figure out how to find more figurines and post here. Everything else is easy and kinda fast to achieve.

Yh fingers crossed. I’ve done most of the 500 kills with each weapon type. I only have the ice weapons left (on about 250/500). So most of the grindy stuff is over and done with

24 minutes ago, arif_13 said:

Yh fingers crossed. I’ve done most of the 500 kills with each weapon type. I only have the ice weapons left (on about 250/500). So most of the grindy stuff is over and done with

Unfortunately it seems the trackers are only counting as the host, what makes playing coop kinda shitty :(

14 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

Unfortunately it seems the trackers are only counting as the host, what makes playing coop kinda shitty :(

Tbf for these trophies you are better off playing solo because there will be more enemies to kill 

15 minutes ago, arif_13 said:

Tbf for these trophies you are better off playing solo because there will be more enemies to kill 

Well an update on my old post. The tracker indeed only counts when playing solo, but I played 20 minutes in a random lobby and after that I started a solo game killed one enemy with a fire weapon and the counter jumped from 363 to 439 kills. 

Also for the Bosses, it jumped from 6 to 8. 

It seems it counts but only updates solo. So like many Autopop trophies out there, you need to do one more kill or something else for it to pop.

My English sucks after being awake for 50 hours but I hope you got the point ?

Edited by xIRockyRock

For my part I don’t have any tracker because I’m playing on PS4. At the moment, none of my trophies are glitched/bugged and I played as much time as a host as a guest.

The only trophy that didn’t pop was the one that requires to unlock all primary surge abilities, I had to reset by paying 10000 ticket and unlock all again.

For the figurines, I collected 7 of them by killing all 4 bosses 7 times. My record times are 40 mins duo and 45 mins solo and I recommend that you play with 2 players maximum because it lags much less and the bosses have less health.

I unlocked only 4 figurines while I was hosting so tomorrow if I don't get the trophy when I get 10 I'll let you know

Edited by NeyZaku
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, SzzMN said:

no one wants to play to co op because trophy progress only counts for the host and it’s just extremely boring and not fun solo.  

Oh, that's the reason! I'll delete this game, I don't wanna play it solo.

18 hours ago, SzzMN said:

No one wants to play to co op because trophy progress only counts for the host and it’s just extremely boring and not fun solo.  

Is that in private game? I only play coop and trophies are unlocking fine when i aren't the host. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, NeyZaku said:

I got my 10th figurine right now and unfortunately, no trophy.

Here is a video where I show you my 10 figurines (sorry for the bad quality) :

unfortunately you don’t have the PS5 Version for tracking. Did you unlock all 10 the same way (defeating 4 bosses in a row)?

13 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

unfortunately you don’t have the PS5 Version for tracking. Did you unlock all 10 the same way (defeating 4 bosses in a row)?

Yeah but it wouldn't have changed anything because the tracker is broken :/

and yeah I get all 10 by defeating 4 bosses in a row.

19 hours ago, arif_13 said:

That's false, I dmed them an hour ago and for now the only way to get the collectibles are by beating the 4 bosses in one go.

4 hours ago, Hunt4Platinum said:

That's false, I dmed them an hour ago and for now the only way to get the collectibles are by beating the 4 bosses in one go.

They told me ‘there’s a bunch of accomplishments that’ll unlock the figures’. 

Maybe in future updates I presume?

btw I did the 4 boss rush again and my figurine didn’t track even though I was host but the first one did. Maybe there will be other methods to get the figurines in the future

• Like 1