Does this game have free roam?

caasuaI_

No, there is no free roam (you'll need to have a save before talking to Azul at the end of the game. Loading that save will let you get all the endings through loading and making a different choice each time), so you should try and get everything done before the end :)

No, there is no free roam (you'll need to have a save before talking to Azul at the end of the game. Loading that save will let you get all the endings through loading and making a different choice each time), so you should try and get everything done before the end :)

Yeah I knew I had to make the save before Azul just for the princess' but I guess I'll try my best to find everything without a guide up till then. And once It gives me the choice to talk to him I'll save and finish everything up and I'll probably need to rubber band my analog stick for the princess' won't I?

You will know when you are entering the 'end-game' its difficult to miss - just decline the prompt, make a save first then accept it.

Okay thanks! I'm having trouble with this game could you help me? I've saved 3 princess' and I can't enter boney tunnel... There is a huge boulder, I'm thinking I need miners or something like that.

Okay thanks! I'm having trouble with this game could you help me? I've saved 3 princess' and I can't enter boney tunnel... There is a huge boulder, I'm thinking I need miners or something like that.

My memory isnt great, but i think you need upgraded miners? Cant remember how to get them tho...

Always take a princess with you whenever you go and you'll be well on your to maxing their affection. You should never be walking around without a princess in tow. I waited until the first princess was maxed out, fought the boss and rescued the next princess, maxed her out, fought the next boss and got the next princess, and so forth. It's easier to break it up in stages like that instead of trying to max out all of them in one shot

Always take a princess with you whenever you go and you'll be well on your to maxing their affection. You should never be walking around without a princess in tow. I waited until the first princess was maxed out, fought the boss and rescued the next princess, maxed her out, fought the next boss and got the next princess, and so forth. It's easier to break it up in stages like that instead of trying to max out all of them in one shot

Due respect, but this is terrible advice. The amount of time you lose in affection if a princess is killed far outweights the benefit of taking them with you.

I would advise NEVER taking a princess around unless you have to for story progress, and at the last part of the game just rubberband the analogue and run about in the throne room with each princess until thier affection is full (ONLY AFTER you have all the individual silver trophies - if you get the gold first you will need to get one killed to lower thier affection, so get all silvers first)

Due respect, but this is terrible advice. The amount of time you lose in affection if a princess is killed far outweights the benefit of taking them with you.

In short, don't get them killed then. They usually stick close to you in a battle, if you're charging in with the princess behind you, instead of hanging back and letting your guards take action, then you're playing the game wrong.

• Like 1

I would advise NEVER taking a princess around unless you have to for story progress, and at the last part of the game just rubberband the analogue and run about in the throne room with each princess until thier affection is full (ONLY AFTER you have all the individual silver trophies - if you get the gold first you will need to get one killed to lower thier affection, so get all silvers first)

Why do you need to get all silvers before gold? Although this was my original plan and to then clean up.

Can I just marry the princess' or do I have to max there affection AND fill their encyclopedias?

Edited by zJoee_x

Why do you need to get all silvers before gold? Although this was my original plan and to then clean up.

Can I just marry the princess' or do I have to max there affection AND fill their encyclopedias?

because if all are maxed then it doesnt matter who you choose, you get the gold trophy, not the corresponding silver. So you want to make sure you get all the silvers before everyone is maxed, as deliberately lowering affection from max is more of a pain in the ass than increasing it at the end-game stage.

because if all are maxed then it doesnt matter who you choose, you get the gold trophy, not the corresponding silver. So you want to make sure you get all the silvers before everyone is maxed, as deliberately lowering affection from max is more of a pain in the ass than increasing it at the end-game stage.

Ahh right, makes sense really. Got a link for the spot locations as I cannot find #10 for the life in me.