Can you Track Small Gliphs?

Eruyom

Already "Done" with the game, but now with the survey thing.

The thing is i didnt take note of the small gilphs i already got, is there any place where you can track what small gilphs you got? like you do with records or archives?

I am pretty certain that the PS5 tracks that progress in activity cards (I think that is what they are called). So the PS5 will show a card with, say Ascending the Mountain, and that card will show what you have left to do, and it also lets you know where you are missing things. It may not say what the glyph is, but that does not matter as much as knowing that it is in act 2 and that you pretty much just have to run that area until it shows up (RNG can be annoying with the game for sure). 

You can track how many you have from each biome, via the "pause" other than that in game has no indicator as to which ones you got and from what rooms.  It is slightly annoying in that regard, but honestly when searching for the glyphs after running through the biomes so much you will recognize which rooms you have and have not been in.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Do these show up as a icon when you find them? Glyps for exapmle. I recall i saw a small white triangle when finding it. But do these show up on the map either way?

found out that they show as blue triangles.

Edited by Megaman80