Lollipop Chainsaw Remastered Officially Announced.

Rias Gremory

1 hour ago, Akrioz said:

This is one of two games(the other being Folklore) that I never got to play on PS3 and wanted to see on a modern console. Let's hope they won't butcher it.

I adore both of these games (and would kill for Folklore to get a remake/remaster/added to PS+). Very nice news, though I am cautiously optimistic at best.

This is great news! I really enjoyed this back when I played and platted it on my original account. I didn't think I would enjoy it as it didn't seem like the typical game I tend to play, but I loved it. I just regret selling my copy because used copies are on the expensive side now. Looking forward to trying this out again soon

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tonkie18 said:

I didn’t have the pleasure of ever playing this. It looks good ?

I don't know that it's technically good...

...but it's definitely fun!

For me, it felt like the Romi and Michelle's Highschool Reunion, or the Highlander, or the Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead of videogames...

...not exactly good... but bad in the most charming of ways ?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I don't know that it's technically good...

...but it's definitely fun!

For me, it felt like the Romi and Michelle's Highschool Reunion, or the Highlander, or the Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead of videogames...

...not exactly good... but bad in the most charming of ways 1f602.png

See I haven’t played any of those ! I had a huge gaming hiatus and missed all of these. But I looooove Romi and Michelle and Don’t tell Mom films. Pleaseee tell me I can still get them?? ?

Taste - some people are just born with it ?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, tonkie18 said:

See I haven’t played any of those ! I had a huge gaming hiatus and missed all of these. But I looooove Romi and Michelle and Don’t tell Mom films. Pleaseee tell me I can still get them?? ?

Taste - some people are just born with it 1f60f.png

Oh, no no no, there's no games of them (I wish ?) - I just meant in the sense that those movies are kinda bad.... but awesome because of it!

(Well, actually, there almost certainly must have been a Highlander game at some point, but not one I'm familiar with!)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, breakingthegreen said:

As someone who bought a pre-owned PS3 copy not that long ago for £30... Bugger.

Yeah I bought it a few months ago and haven't got around to playing it yet, will be interested to see what happens to the value of it

• Like 1

So it's a remake, not a remaster, and they're already talking about how it will have "elements that are different from the original". That has me concerned since I have a hard time believing something like Lollipop Chainsaw would be allowed to exist in the current year without alterations. Even aside from Juliet and the sexy costumes she wears, there's a lot of dialogue from the original which will be seen as "problematic". Then you have characters like the pervy Sensei Morikawa... Even though I love Lollipop Chainsaw, I don't have high hopes for this remake. I would love to be wrong though.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Oh, no no no, there's no games of them (I wish 1f602.png) - I just meant in the sense that those movies are kinda bad.... but awesome because of it!

(Well, actually, there almost certainly must have been a Highlander game at some point, but not one I'm familiar with!)

I totally didn’t just go on a mad Google search trying to find those games ?

• Like 2

I still have my copy sealed. I got disappointed knowing that I needed Asian copy to have all. 

Obviously I'm still going to play it.

Unless I got it wrong there are some outfits tie to preorder and other stuff.

Am I wrong? or you can unlock all (I mean ALL) outfits just beating the game?

I hope the remaster includes absolutely everything

I'm going to assume they'll give her less revealing underwear. That way she can still be in that outfit, but her ass isn't showing at all making it far less suggestive. I find it hard to believe it's going to keep that same level of "sexy" in today's world. 

As for me, I never played this...never really saw the appeal. Hot chick in a skirt killing zombies pretty much summed everything up for me. Might check out the remake though, we'll see.