collectible

Therainbowf1sh

On 05/07/2022 at 7:57 PM, Therainbowf1sh said:

Not sure if this is a typo, but one more collectible then the ps4 version?  anyone know how many are in the game?

apparently you have to kill the four bosses in a single adventure to get a miniature

I will try to do all four to verify the information
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, gamercris066 said:

Wait till Wheat_yt earns the trophy most likely he will make guide for the collectable.

Usually collectibles are my sort of thing too, but @ArekushisuTrophy's comment is correct, so it's not like a traditional collectible, where you find it in a certain place. 

On 05/07/2022 at 6:57 PM, Therainbowf1sh said:

Not sure if this is a typo, but one more collectible then the ps4 version?  anyone know how many are in the game?

While it might be a typo of some kind, the collectibles are more than likely unlimited judging by the premise of how to earn them. 

• Like 1

I got 2 figurines in coop and they didn't update on the tracker. Decided to do it solo and the first figurine tracked. Got another collectible solo and the tracker remained at 1. Not sure if they are actually counting or not, but given no one has obtained the trophy for 10 yet, I'm not too confident.

Putting 51 figurines that require you to kill all 4 bosses in one run into a very "basic" PvE game like this and then tying a trophy to their collection is ridiculous.  It's the kind of move that will put off a lot of trophy hunters from even trying the game, i would have thought the games designers would want to encourage more players to play their game, not fewer.

As an additional bit of information for the curious there was only 1 figurine available in the game during its Beta until the final "full release" update added 50 more.

2 hours ago, CrispyBeamer said:

I got 2 figurines in coop and they didn't update on the tracker. Decided to do it solo and the first figurine tracked. Got another collectible solo and the tracker remained at 1. Not sure if they are actually counting or not, but given no one has obtained the trophy for 10 yet, I'm not too confident.

The collectibles are in your main hub. Just sitting around somewhere. Can you find all 4 or can you only see yours done in solo (2).

3 hours ago, CrispyBeamer said:

Trophy trackings broken. I had 2% on the revives trophy but unlocked it. 

I feel it's insanely dumb that you only get ONE for completing all 4 bosses in a single run. I've played plenty of co-op and we always fail on the last boss. I ended up finally doing a solo adventure and managed to get one completed run. If there were multiple ways to get them, then cool but a perfect run being the only way? And needing 51? Ugh.

31 minutes ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

I feel it's insanely dumb that you only get ONE for completing all 4 bosses in a single run. I've played plenty of co-op and we always fail on the last boss. I ended up finally doing a solo adventure and managed to get one completed run. If there were multiple ways to get them, then cool but a perfect run being the only way? And needing 51? Ugh.

I haven’t even made it to the fourth boss.. beat the third and the game crashed.. made it to the third on the very next run and the boss didn’t spawn in.. game is a bit broken atm.. but I played back in early dev a long time ago so I will be patient with it.. overall, the game is fun and has enough to do with it to keep me busy for a while 

• Like 1

On 9.7.2022 at 1:33 AM, LRL-Terrorzwerg said:

It's rly sad. 22 minutes for my last Boss run. 

I have 7 now. But the 10 and 51 collectibles trophie bugged. So i stoped at the Moment. 

What a usless Grind. 

Why dont Add bonuses for the collectibles like more dmg or more life ect.... 

You can do a boss run easily in like 30 minutes. For all 51 collectibles it’s only an average platinum time at 25h (let’s say 35 for failed runs and other stuff) but it feels like it takes ages. I have 5 and can imagine I am already real bored when reaching 20.

Hopefully there will be added more ways to collect these.

Some info about the figurines trophies:

• Both are glitched, obviously.
  • Devs are aware of the issue and are working on a fix.
    • They said that you can keep farming and that trophies will pop after the fix.
      • Honestly, I would leave at least one figurine to trigger the trophy, just in case.
  • The achiever doesn't know how he got it, he was just playing for high scores and it popped after a few millions.
  • The tracker only goes up if you beat you own record of boss runs in the same adventure run (mine is at 3/10 because I did 3 boss runs in the same run, for example).
    • With that in mind, you can theorically do 10 boss runs in the same run for it to pop, but that's basically impossible (crashes, glitches, time, etc.).
      • This wasn't the case of the achiever, he told me that he was at 5 boss runs.
  • Doing more than 10 boss runs without closing the game isn't going to make it pop, I was having fun and decided to go for it to test.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Cruscah said:

Some info about the figurines trophies:

• Both are glitched, obviously.
  • Devs are aware of the issue and are working on a fix.
    • They said that you can keep farming and that trophies will pop after the fix.
      • Honestly, I would leave at least one figurine to trigger the trophy, just in case.
  • The achiever doesn't know how he got it, he was just playing for high scores and it popped after a few millions.
  • The tracker only goes up if you beat you own record of boss runs in the same adventure run (mine is at 3/10 because I did 3 boss runs in the same run, for example).
    • With that in mind, you can theorically do 10 boss runs in the same run for it to pop, but that's basically impossible (crashes, glitches, time, etc.).
      • This wasn't the case of the achiever, he told me that he was at 5 boss runs.
  • Doing more than 10 boss runs without closing the game isn't going to make it pop, I was having fun and decided to go for it to test.

Wait… if you do a boss run, press continue run and do another boss run in one go, you get 2 collectibles at once? 

And let’s say you fail on your 5th boss run, do you still get 4 for the  boss run you did in this run? 

Thought quitting after the run is only method.

2 hours ago, xIRockyRock said:

Wait… if you do a boss run, press continue run and do another boss run in one go, you get 2 collectibles at once?

And let’s say you fail on your 5th boss run, do you still get 4 for the  boss run you did in this run?

Yes for both questions, you can do as many boss runs as you can handle.

2 hours ago, xIRockyRock said:

Thought quitting after the run is only method.

Quitting after getting 1 is the fastest method, the more deep that you are in the run the longer it takes to fill the boss meter.

1 hour ago, Cruscah said:

Yes for both questions, you can do as many boss runs as you can handle.

Quitting after getting 1 is the fastest method, the more deep that you are in the run the longer it takes to fill the boss meter.

I actually didn’t know that. I thought you do 1 run and quit, everything above is just a waste of time. 
Even tho the fastest method is 1 run and quit, it adds a little bit more variety to it and I can chase for most bosses in a run.

Thanks a lot.