Pvp trophies not adding up correctly

theninja223

Seasoned Adventurer, Get in the Ring and Nexuwizard seem not to register correctly. Since I won one PvP match but it didn't add to the progress of these last two. I also played adventure mode once and it added one to "Infinite Adventurer" but not to "Seasoned Adventurer". It should be an easy fix, hope they correct it soon.

The game is fun to play, and it's probably not that hard to platinum—just a lot of grind tho'.

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, theninja223 said:

Seasoned Adventurer, Get in the Ring and Nexuwizard seem not to register correctly. Since I won one PvP match but it didn't add to the progress of these last two. I also played adventure mode once and it added one to "Infinite Adventurer" but not to "Seasoned Adventurer". It should be an easy fix, hope they correct it soon.

The game is fun to play, and it's probably not that hard to platinum—just a lot of grind tho'.

Anyone who wants to play together just add me.

You should be more careful how you word posts.  There is a big difference between being bugged and not adding up properly.  people have already on day 1 obtained all 3 trophies you are telling everyone are bugged.  People won't play the game becaause of posts like this.  It takes 2 minutes to look and see people have earned theses trophies even the one for 25 wins on day 1.  Can't be too bugged.

• Like 4

There is a trophy for killing x enemies with certain weapons. It seems like it only counts on PvP. I am so screwed, my main focus of the game was adventure and 3000 kills in PvP just sucks ass.

Update: I played online with my friend. The tracker didn’t update, but playing solo PvE counts for weapon kills for me. Glad I don’t have to do this in PvP.

The game is new, the trackers are completely broken. I guess the trophies are broken too. Hopefully they patch everything.

At least the PvP should be done relatively fast. There are 8 mini games and winning 1  counted for a trophy. I hope that’s also the case for 25 wins, because one full match takes ages and winning a full show is difficult.

Edited by xIRockyRock

1 hour ago, HartmannD said:

Invite your friend to join your world and go to PVP mode

you can start PVP match with out matchmaking 

Thanks. Will boost it later the day.

Does anyone know how the trophy „to be continued“ works? 
Also I wonder how the statues (collectibles) look like, and how to find them in a random generated world. Hopefully there is a unlimited amount, just randomly hidden.

40 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

Also I wonder how the statues (collectibles) look like, and how to find them in a random generated world. Hopefully there is a unlimited amount, just randomly hidden.

Shazz gave you an answer about the figurines here:

After defeating the 4th boss the following screen will appear (example taken from here):

ezpjewl.png

• Like 1

It seems the tracker is bugged for some reason. I tried doing headshots few times and it only tracks two of them lol   

My crates progression also stuck at 30ish when I mostly destroy it whenever I'm in a session. Boss counter also didn't track. Still at zero.

Also, there's a high chance the game will crash after third round (at least from my experience).

20 hours ago, GunfighterHefty said:

Is the pvp private boost confirmed to unlock the trophies?

Would like to knock those out asap if so. 

Yeah. It works. Just invite your friend and proceed to the match (first option, iirc). Each matches have 8 rounds with 2-3 mins at most (only 1 of them has more than 2 mins iirc). So one of you go afk, while the others do their thing. repeat till both of you unlocks all the PVP trophies.

Edited by eXaphor
  • Like 1

Is anyone else having issues with the PvP? The game keeps crashing whenever someone dies; I am assuming it's on their end. I managed to self boost three complete rounds and when I started the fourth to get my last win when my alternate account character dies the PS4 crashes. I am using a PS5 and PS4 for the self boosting. For some reason the alternate has to be the host because I can't accept the invite from my main account. I even did a test of having the match end in a draw and the PS4 still crashes. The crashing happens even when I join a public match. 

3 hours ago, nivasan6 said:

Is anyone else having issues with the PvP? The game keeps crashing whenever someone dies; I am assuming it's on their end. I managed to self boost three complete rounds and when I started the fourth to get my last win when my alternate account character dies the PS4 crashes. I am using a PS5 and PS4 for the self boosting. For some reason the alternate has to be the host because I can't accept the invite from my main account. I even did a test of having the match end in a draw and the PS4 still crashes. The crashing happens even when I join a public match. 

I had a problem with pvp . When i won ,the game kept losing connection to host . It was the last match i needed to win for the trophy . Using a alt acount on ps4 worked for me .

Edited by DaivRules

1 hour ago, EksesDieNaait said:

When i won ,the game kept losing connection to host .

Curiously, I'm having the same problem. Thanks for the suggestion of using an alt on PS4, going to try it later.

I reported this issue 2 days ago on their Discord with video proof and everything, they said that they will look into it.

Edit: Just got the trophy using my PS4 as a host, I was literally 1 victory away :facepalm:

Edited by Cruscah

1 hour ago, Cruscah said:

Curiously, I'm having the same problem. Thanks for the suggestion of using an alt on PS4, going to try it later.

I reported this issue 2 days ago on their Discord with video proof and everything, they said that they will look into it.

If it doesn’t work , add me 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nivasan6 said:

Hey there! Can it be done with only one PS Plus subscription? Or do I need an active subscription on both accounts? Ty

28 minutes ago, Marcolashow said:

Hey there! Can it be done with only one PS Plus subscription? Or do I need an active subscription on both accounts? Ty

If you have your main account set as primary on both consoles you will only need 1 subscription.

• Like 1

Also just to add. You don't have to come top and the end of 8 rounds. If you win one round that counts as a 'match'. I've won 10 rounds over multiple battle modes and the trophy pops accordingly. Its just the tracker that's messed and doesn't show status. Very easy trophy and will come with time. Don't think you'd need to boost it. 

• Like 1