Perfect time to get Infallible

18 hours ago, Rawra09 said:

If you're any good at Ski Fall, the current show is perfect for it, multiple winners as long as you can get 50 points in 2 minutes. Easy enough though

Thanks for this heads up, I was finally able to get Infallible!

Ski Fall is a better event for getting wins than Sweet Thieves IMO, as there's no unpredictability of not knowing which side of a team game you'll end up on and you're not paired up with random people. Once you learn how to score points in Ski Fall, it's not too difficult.

I never really liked any of the team games in Fall Guys. If you feel the same, give Ski Fall a try whenever it's available as an event and you'll have a good chance of snagging the Infallible trophy!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

Thanks for this heads up, I was finally able to get Infallible!

Ski Fall is a better event for getting wins than Sweet Thieves IMO, as there's no unpredictability of not knowing which side of a team game you'll end up on and you're not paired up with random people. Once you learn how to score points in Ski Fall, it's not too difficult.

I never really liked any of the team games in Fall Guys. If you feel the same, give Ski Fall a try whenever it's available as an event and you'll have a good chance of snagging the Infallible trophy!

Glad to hear it worked out well! 

7 hours ago, Jeanoltt said:

I edited the original post with the best way to get it. Sadly the event finished but I did win a lot of times.

One thing the video guide fails to mention clearly is that the horizontal gold ring in the pit at the end of the course also counts as a five point ring. It's the easiest gold ring to get through with a big jump and dive at the end of the course and it's important to jump through this gold ring every time for an easy five points. Don't just jump into the pit and forfeit these easy points.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

PSA: Now there's another event perfect for Infallible! Clan of Yeetus, it's races only, 3 rounds and you only need to qualify to win (doesn't matter if you are 1st place).

I had only played this game once before for like around an hour with some friends (on an alt), decided to give it a try and after 4 hours of practice I got it! So if you ever stopped playing this game just for this trophy like me, give it a try! If an average gamer like me was able to get it, I'm pretty sure you guys can do it too!

Catch: It's only available for the next 2 days, so hurry up!

Edited by zin-hunter27
Typos
  • Like 1

I got infallible doing 5 episodes of Yeetus Clan Trials. If you haven't got this trophy yet, I strongly recommend you do so now as it's very easy (in my opinion) to win these episodes. Especially considering you're only racing against the time and not each other. The trophy which is giving me problems, mostly because I can't get a party of 3 together is the Squad Goals one. I was hoping and wondering if the Yeetus Clan Trials would count towards it... But haven't had the opportunity yet. Edit - Finally got the Squad Goals trophy! 

Edited by EmptyZombieFeelz
  • Like 1

I originally got infallible when the game came out during the first season when you could just leave to negate any losses counting against you and I never did it legit since. With the Yeetus clan trials though, I actually did it by total accident, this event is pretty damn easy once you get used to the mallets. Definitely recommend doing it now!

On 7/31/2022 at 10:43 PM, Darksider said:

Sweet Thieves & Clan of Yeetus are definitely the easiest shows to get Infallible. They might add more easy shows in the future too, so this trophy no longer means anything really. 

To be fair, no trophy means anything really!

• Like 1

I installed the game because I heard sweet thieves is easy. 4 games in and I'm 2-2. Maybe you guys meant easy compared to the normal game, but I can already tell this is going to take hours and I might not even get the trophy. I think i'll keep waiting for an easier mode.

3 minutes ago, VanDeaM said:

I installed the game because I heard sweet thieves is easy. 4 games in and I'm 2-2. Maybe you guys meant easy compared to the normal game, but I can already tell this is going to take hours and I might not even get the trophy. I think i'll keep waiting for an easier mode.

teamed up thing are easier

Sweet Thieves is so hard. The Yeet event was so much easier. I feel like I'm the only one that can't obtain the platinum anymore. I decided to play this again & now two trophies randomly popped. I originally played this on PC which was a HUGE mistake... Now none of my trophies will pop and if they do, it's totally RANDOM! Here are the screenshots to show I was ALMOST done getting ALL trophies on PC. DON'T be an idiot like me... Now I'm going to have a trophy list on my account that I can never obtain the platinum for...

https://imgur.com/WdKEPxJ

https://imgur.com/jGjKHWF

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, PortaLuna said:

I can't find the website that shows a list of all the upcoming events. Does anyone know what that website is? I'm looking to see when sweet thieves is returning. Thanks.

https://fallguysultimateknockout.fandom.com/wiki/Show_Selector

To save you a click, Sweet Thieves will be back on the 28th August.

Edited by PeachyJacobs
  • Like 1