Lightning Returns dlc!

Yeah, I read about it, it's gonna be free for the first TWO WEEKS after the game's release, I don't know how much will it be once the third week comes in.

Definitely a good thing to make, specially for those who enjoy the Japanese voices over the English ones :)

EDIT: Okay, I did some research and, after two weeks, the Japanese Voice Pack DLC will be $3,99, so don't hesitate and get it now! ^^

Edited by omar280792

Yup the DLC Japanese Voice is Limited free for now, after the 2 weeks it's reset to it's original price.

Still need to wait 4 my Collectors Edition to get here, but in a strange way it's good that i'm actually behind in platinuming FF13-2 since I'm going to have a few days without playing Lightning Returns anyway. Today I'm going to get the Yuna FFX-2 & for the heck of it Tomb Raider DLC..lol

o59l54.jpg

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 2

I just went ahead and got the voice pack..going to get the game sometime this weekend. I didn't realize that the DLC was free to everyone. I thought it was a code we'd get for picking the game/pre-ordering the game on release. Glad it's like this though, just in case I decide to postpone the purchase..

• Like 1

I am kinda frustrated by SCEE locking EU DLC behind release wall AKA it's on the store, but can't buy until February 14, 2014 and we didn't get the free Utsumi Garb or The lightning Returns Avatar...

I also hear Square Enix decided to take out the Trophy Theme's and insted sell them for $2 (Their is Lightning Themes on EU PSN)

• Like 1

I am kinda frustrated by SCEE locking EU DLC behind release wall AKA it's on the store, but can't buy until February 14, 2014 and we didn't get the free Utsumi Garb or The lightning Returns Avatar...

I also hear Square Enix decided to take out the Trophy Theme's and insted sell them for $2 (Their is Lightning Themes on EU PSN)

IKR. We deserve them more. Also, £39.99 digital is good, but €59.99? What messed up pricing. Even an embryo knows that it's €>$ and not €=$. First the ridiculous 3 day wait which is the wrong way round, and now retarded management courtesy of SCEE.

IKR. We deserve them more. Also, £39.99 digital is good, but €59.99? What messed up pricing. Even an embryo knows that it's €>$ and not €=$. First the ridiculous 3 day wait which is the wrong way round, and now retarded management courtesy of SCEE.

£39.99 is like €48.

What make up the remaining €12?

Thank you guys for sharing the two week free dlc.. otherwise I wasn't planning to download it yet haha I like the English voices, but just because I like Lighting voice in english.

I think $3.99 USD for a costume it's a bit... exagerated, i mean $1 USD is enough for just a costume, even $1.50, like they were in FFXIII-2. Anyway... I loved the buster sword and Cloud Strife outfit :D.

Been enjoying the game so far. Got the Lightning Returns Amazon Pre-order, Hardcover Collector's Edition guide, and the Lightning Returns Collector's Edition game.

The Cloud garb heavy strike is amazing once you stagger a creature.

Yeh I agree 3.99 is a lot for a garb, imo.

Edited by Technatorium

The Cloud pre order bonus is op as hell lol. It feels game breaking almost xD I would post a video of it but I don't want people to get mad for self advertising. Atleast you can decide for yourself if you want to use it or not :)

At the Beginning of the game yes, but later on the further in you are it's not.