Overwatch 2: Watchpoint Pack?

The-Captain-388

33 minutes ago, The-Captain-388 said:

So I noticed a friend on my list is earning trophies now on an Overwatch 2: Watchpoint Pack but he’s playing Overwatch 1. Does this mean there will be an OW2 list where you can re-earn the OW1 trophies?

D8234-EC3-C249-46-FE-A8-FB-1-A10670-CC47

I really hope so, I still want the Overwatch platinum 

21 hours ago, The-Captain-388 said:

So I noticed a friend on my list is earning trophies now on an Overwatch 2: Watchpoint Pack but he’s playing Overwatch 1. Does this mean there will be an OW2 list where you can re-earn the OW1 trophies?

D8234-EC3-C249-46-FE-A8-FB-1-A10670-CC47

There's a bug within the PSN because Blizzard fucked up. They had the PSN Store listing for Overwatch 1 replaced with the Overwatch 2 Watchpoint Pack. Buying the Pack entitles you to OW1, but the PSN just sees it all as one game because it's just one listing for multiple games. There was an issue within the first week of the Watchpoint Packs listing on PSN that didn't give the account that purchased the pack a copy of OW1 because the PSN simply didn't know what to do. It wasn't until a week and a half after purchase that I received a message from PlayStation gifting me the game. The trophies show for both because the PSN still doesn't really know what to do but there isn't a separate stack for the Watchpoint Pack (so far at least), it's just a visual bug.

• Like 1