Does the Americas Collection have the other games on disc?

I was looking at easiest way to obtain most of the PS3 Assassin's Creed Games as I want to complete them before closure and noticed there was both the Americas Collection for this game with Liberation HD and Black Flag

Then there's also the Ezio Collection with AC2, Brotherhood, and Revelations.

I was wondering if both these collections did contain all games on the discs?

17 minutes ago, alexandra-jane09 said:

Yes they do, with the America's Collection you have the MP as well for AC 3 and Black Flag [ not sure if the servers are still up though ] and for the Ezio Collection its all 3 games and DLC Single Player Campaigns only.

Ah thanks much for the answer. Yeah dlc I'll need to look into after for each. But wanted to cut costs getting the main games since no more sales on PSN for PS3. Thanks again.

• Like 1

I want to purchase AC3 for online trophies but saw Americas Collection too and its very cheap compared to standard AC3. Also, i saw that with a PSN Hong Kong i can get all the DLC's for free. If so, my question is will the DLC work if my America's Collection is R1 then the DLC's are R3 since it came from Hong Kong? Can anyone confirm if its probable? Thanks 

On 12/07/2022 at 4:18 AM, commanderxanxus said:

I want to purchase AC3 for online trophies but saw Americas Collection too and its very cheap compared to standard AC3. Also, i saw that with a PSN Hong Kong i can get all the DLC's for free. If so, my question is will the DLC work if my America's Collection is R1 then the DLC's are R3 since it came from Hong Kong? Can anyone confirm if its probable? Thanks 

Any DLC on the Hong Kong store should work with English copy provided it passes two criteria. First the DLC in question has to be marked *English Version* or be Region Free and Second the DLC can't be account bound.

Only Free DLC I've found is for AC2, AC Brotherhood, and AC Revelations.

Also just to let you know, no dlc is available for AC3 on the Hong Kong store. Only the AC Heritage Collection exists with English AC3 and no dlc is tied to it. The solo outing of AC 3 on there is only the Chinese Version and again has no dlc. I'll try later after installing but maybe the dlc could be available through the game itself by a store menu.

Edited by Lord_Bane999

• 4 weeks later...