Trophy autopop

vanslayder

With latest patch you can autopop platinum but it is not 100% straightforward. 
1)update ps4 version to latest patch and boot game in it

2)let it save and export saves to cloud storage

3)download ps4 save to ps5

4)boot up ps5 version. Click new game and import ps4 save (down on d-pad)
game will do kinda restart and you will get some trophies - around 20-30%

5)exit game, go to save data management and delete ps5 save file. Leave ps4 save file alone 

Repeat from step 4. Every next import you will get around 20% more trophies. 
it took me 5 deletions and imports to get platinum to autopop

hope this is helpful. Happy trophy hunting. 

Edit: WARNING: Players mention that some trophies like "collect all trucks" may glitch and not open at all, so be careful with this method and be prepared to do additional runs for them. This looks completely random.

Edited by vanslayder
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Malta_Gamer said:

I got all trophies except for all american and all vehicles in game. They dont want to auto pop :( any suggestions ? 

Did you try to delete save and import again? Try several more times.

Are you sure you have all Americans on that save? Maybe you bought last back in the day, got platinum and just quit game without saving?

4 minutes ago, vanslayder said:

Did you try to delete save and import again? Try several more times.

Are you sure you have all Americans on that save? Maybe you bought last back in the day, got platinum and just quit game without saving?

The save is a platinum save and more as i had done season 1 and 2 too. In fact the trophies are ticked in the ingame menu on ps5. 

However I also tried going ony previous ps4 save, bought all american vehicles again saved, uploaded, transfered save to ps5 and no pop anyway. 

Do you think new dlc vehicles coumt or something? Im completely lost as what to try next 

1 hour ago, Malta_Gamer said:

The save is a platinum save and more as i had done season 1 and 2 too. In fact the trophies are ticked in the ingame menu on ps5. 

However I also tried going ony previous ps4 save, bought all american vehicles again saved, uploaded, transfered save to ps5 and no pop anyway. 

Do you think new dlc vehicles coumt or something? Im completely lost as what to try next 

I don’t know what to suggest. I just discovered this method yesterday. I imported, got some trophies, was upset that not everything was unlocked, tried to import again and that is how I discovered this. All popped for me without problems after 5 imports. 
please post here if you find a solution, so others can use this information. 

2 minutes ago, vanslayder said:

I don’t know what to suggest. I just discovered this method yesterday. I imported, got some trophies, was upset that not everything was unlocked, tried to import again and that is how I discovered this. All popped for me without problems after 5 imports. 
please post here if you find a solution, so others can use this information. 

Was your ps4 save just a base game save (no seasons / year pass)? Or did you have a season/s installed/played? 

As the only thing that may make sense is that somehow, dlc vehicles count once you have seasons installed.

Or I may just wait for another patch :(

I have all seasons installed. I played random maps in the past and have some DLC vehicles but definitely not all of them.

After I got platinum I was casually going in game once per several weeks, roaming around on new maps without any particular goal.

9 hours ago, vanslayder said:

I have all seasons installed. I played random maps in the past and have some DLC vehicles but definitely not all of them.

After I got platinum I was casually going in game once per several weeks, roaming around on new maps without any particular goal.

Thanks. 

The problem is i cant even continue playing on ps5 to unlock dlc vehicles and hope that the trophy unlocks, as you are locked out of trophies on ps5 if you transfer ps4 save. 

I will have to continue playing the ps4 version create a save then upload to ps5 and hope. Or just wait for another patch 

Its completely glitched for me. Nothing i can do at this point but to wait for a patch which will hopefully fix the autopop of stars and stripes and model collector.

I literally went on ps4 bought all dlcs, and unlocked the american vehicles you have to explore the map for. 

Had all american vehicles base game, dlcs etc every single one. Transferred that save to ps5, all american vehicles still present in ps5 version and no trophy. 

Edited by Malta_Gamer

Same thing happened for me - this method unlocked all trophies except stars and stripes and model collector, however I had already started working on the second "legit" platinum for PS5 on a new save, and already cleared Michigan, Alaska and about 50% of Taymyr. So, after some switching/uploading/downloading different saves, I just needed to buy all the american trucks, and then find the last 4 Russian trucks, which took an hour or so. After that both trophies + the plat popped. So thanks, you saved me at least 20-30h I needed to 100% the game the legit way.

22 minutes ago, ghost_spike said:

Same thing happened for me - this method unlocked all trophies except stars and stripes and model collector, however I had already started working on the second "legit" platinum for PS5 on a new save, and already cleared Michigan, Alaska and about 50% of Taymyr. So, after some switching/uploading/downloading different saves, I just needed to buy all the american trucks, and then find the last 4 Russian trucks, which took an hour or so. After that both trophies + the plat popped. So thanks, you saved me at least 20-30h I needed to 100% the game the legit way.

Hi, so it glitched for you same as me with transfer of saves? So what did you do exaclty for it to unlock? didnt understand.

I had all american trucks available in truck storage simultaneously and no pop. Do i habe to have all the vehicles purchased simultaneously? Any help would be appreciated :)

It glitched for me and I wasn't able to fixed the glitched save. I was able to get the platinum relatively fast only because before importing the PS4 save, I cleared 70% of the game for the second time, on a new save created on PS5. So, I did the following:

1) Turned off auto upload of saves to the cloud

2) Uploaded my new PS5 save (70% completion)

3) Imported PS4 save (100% completion) into PS5

4) Deleted the freshly imported Save

5) Downloaded the new PS5 save from the cloud (70% completion)

6) Did the stuff needed for the last two trophies (bought all american trucks and found the last 4 russian trucks I needed), and got the last trophies needed for plat

7) Deleted my new save (70%) and imported the PS4 save to PS5 (100%), so I can have all phases cleared on PS5 and start working on Phase 7.

I can tell you 100% that no DLC trucks are required for these two trophies (I intentionally avoided buying or downloading any PS5 DLCs). So, unfortunately, if this isn't fixed, you'll have to get these two trophies legit, by just playing the base game (Michigan, Alaska and Taymyr) on a new save. I think you need to reach level 25 or 26 to buy the last truck locked behind a level - other than that you can focus on finding the missing trucks in the wild.

13 hours ago, ghost_spike said:

It glitched for me and I wasn't able to fixed the glitched save. I was able to get the platinum relatively fast only because before importing the PS4 save, I cleared 70% of the game for the second time, on a new save created on PS5. So, I did the following:

1) Turned off auto upload of saves to the cloud

2) Uploaded my new PS5 save (70% completion)

3) Imported PS4 save (100% completion) into PS5

4) Deleted the freshly imported Save

5) Downloaded the new PS5 save from the cloud (70% completion)

6) Did the stuff needed for the last two trophies (bought all american trucks and found the last 4 russian trucks I needed), and got the last trophies needed for plat

7) Deleted my new save (70%) and imported the PS4 save to PS5 (100%), so I can have all phases cleared on PS5 and start working on Phase 7.

I can tell you 100% that no DLC trucks are required for these two trophies (I intentionally avoided buying or downloading any PS5 DLCs). So, unfortunately, if this isn't fixed, you'll have to get these two trophies legit, by just playing the base game (Michigan, Alaska and Taymyr) on a new save. I think you need to reach level 25 or 26 to buy the last truck locked behind a level - other than that you can focus on finding the missing trucks in the wild.

Thanks for your detailed reply :)

Yeah im going to wait for another patch at this point and play other games i have. If they dont patch it, ill start a fresh save. Although i didnt wish to play the game from scratch. I left season 3 to 7 for ps5 but ill have to play the base game too unfortunately. Thanks again 

• 1 month later...

got the plat yesterday with the autopop only 3 trophies didn’t pop for me, those being the “smash 500 pumpkins”, “own all American trucks” and own all trucks, if anyone also experiencing these trophies not popping use these videos to speed up the process of these 3 trophies 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LifeInTheFactory said:

I got an autopop after the last patch as well. I’m basically missing the “all American trucks” trophy.  Is there any fix for that or can I only get via a new game?

i start the ps5 version, load the ps4 save from the cload again and pop the last trophies Stars and Strips. Do you not Update the ps4 save file. 

1 hour ago, LifeInTheFactory said:

I got an autopop after the last patch as well. I’m basically missing the “all American trucks” trophy.  Is there any fix for that or can I only get via a new 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2022 at 6:35 PM, Warlord99956 said:

I tried this today. As soon as I imported my save the game did a little restart and all the trophies popped at the main menu without issue

On 10/8/2022 at 2:30 PM, Starto-R3 said:

Just want to confirm, it seems the autopop issues are fixed now. 

I just downloaded the PS5 version today, and the platinum popped 1st try without any issues.

Nothing has been fixed so far. We are still in the situation that all trophies pop for some people, but not for others. If some trophies do not unlock, even after multiple restarts, the only option is to start from scratch and earn them again.

This still the case for the game update that came with season 8. Even with an up to date savegame from the PS4 version imported to an update to date version on the PS5 some trophies might not unlock.