Business Mogul bug

bknoe64

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/21/2022 at 2:43 PM, BeautifulTorment said:

Did you ever figure out how to fix this? I am missing 3 at the very end with nothing to do.

I know this is late but if anyone else has this issue, here's what you need to do to get the remaining properties:

• Buy all available properties in the Property Management menu when you hit Options (the middle tab allows you to see properties you can still buy, and it should be empty)
  • For every property you own, add all available multipliers (by the end of the game, you should have a 52.20x multiplier unlocked); this is a lot of going back and forth in the menu but you can highlight a property in the Property Management screen and hit triangle twice, that allows you to buy all multipliers at the same time, and you can disable Purchase Confirmation in Options so that you don't have to use cross to confirm every purchase
  • Once that's done (and if you're only missing a single property, a house), you'll get a call and are now able to buy it for $2M.
  • If you're missing more than one property (the house mentioned in the previous step and something else), it is most likely tied to a Secondary Quest or a Shakedown (you need to have done all 83 shakedowns to purchase stores), you should get a call from someone to start the Secondary Quest.

This worked for me on both PS4 and PS5 versions, the second step is the most annoying because you need to buy multipliers for hundreds of properies, takes about 10--20 minutes in the Property Management menu but it's doable.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, l33sar54 said:

I know this is late but if anyone else has this issue, here's what you need to do to get the remaining properties:

• Buy all available properties in the Property Management menu when you hit Options (the middle tab allows you to see properties you can still buy, and it should be empty)
  • For every property you own, add all available multipliers (by the end of the game, you should have a 52.20x multiplier unlocked); this is a lot of going back and forth in the menu but you can highlight a property in the Property Management screen and hit triangle twice, that allows you to buy all multipliers at the same time, and you can disable Purchase Confirmation in Options so that you don't have to use cross to confirm every purchase
  • Once that's done (and if you're only missing a single property, a house), you'll get a call and are now able to buy it for $2M.
  • If you're missing more than one property (the house mentioned in the previous step and something else), it is most likely tied to a Secondary Quest or a Shakedown (you need to have done all 83 shakedowns to purchase stores), you should get a call from someone to start the Secondary Quest.

This worked for me on both PS4 and PS5 versions, the second step is the most annoying because you need to buy multipliers for hundreds of properies, takes about 10--20 minutes in the Property Management menu but it's doable.

Nope, sorry. The only solution to what I experienced was to re-start. It was a known bug that I believe has since been patched out.

4 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Nope, sorry. The only solution to what I experienced was to re-start. It was a known bug that I believe has since been patched out.

Ah, OK, in that case I count myself lucky for not encountering this bug twice. Glad you were able to sort it out, even if it meant restarting the game.

• Like 1