When are mp servers shut down ?

Hello everyone,

I have thought the servers for AC games on ps3 were already closed. BUT I read this morning on the ps3 AC Brotherhood guide that the servers will shut down at the beginning of September for Brotherhood (delay which is pretty cool to close the platinum). So probably, it is the same for Black Flag ps3? Can somebody confirm it? (nothing in the ps3 guide for Black Flag)

Thanks in advance 

Djippps

Edited by djippps

3 minutes ago, Colin said:

No black flag won't shut down, only AC3, AC revelations and AC brotherhood, and some other ubisoft games

This^

AC4 is safe for now but I still wouldn't dawdle if you want the Plat for either stack, because there's no knowing exactly when Ubisoft will pull the plug on them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, djippps said:

Hello everyone,

I have thought the servers for AC games on ps3 were already closed. BUT I read this morning on the ps3 AC Brotherhood guide that the servers will shut down at the beginning of September for Brotherhood (delay which is pretty cool to close the platinum). So probably, it is the same for Black Flag ps3? Can somebody confirm it? (nothing in the ps3 guide for Black Flag)

Thanks in advance 

Djippps

I'm guessing the PS3 version of Black Flag will be closed by the Release of Skull and Bones and the PS4 version a year after the Release of Skull and Bones.

The server closure date indicated by Ubisoft is for September 1, 2022.

According to the official source, the PS3 version of Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag will not close servers on that date. Obviously, the PS4 version either.

Source: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/gameplay/article/decommissioning-of-online-services-september-2022/000102396?isSso=true&refreshStatus=noLoginData

1 hour ago, x_xDarthAndyx_x said:

I have it on ps4, but haven't started it yet, if I want the 100%, how many of the Trophies are online?

There’re 5 online trophies in the main game and 4 more in the Blackbeard’s Wrath DLC.

5 hours ago, Desavenencia said:

The server closure date indicated by Ubisoft is for September 1, 2022.

According to the official source, the PS3 version of Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag will not close servers on that date. Obviously, the PS4 version either.

Source: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/gameplay/article/decommissioning-of-online-services-september-2022/000102396?isSso=true&refreshStatus=noLoginData

There’re 5 online trophies in the main game and 4 more in the Blackbeard’s Wrath DLC.

Thanks, how many people do you need to boost Them?

54 minutes ago, x_xDarthAndyx_x said:

Thanks, how many people do you need to boost Them?

There is also a blueprint in the story mode which you have to be connected to the server for, needed for upgrading the ship fully

• Like 1

There are a total of 7 online related trophies for the main game, 5 trophies are related to the MP section of the game and 2 trophies are related to the main game which are “Sharing is Caring” & “Destroyer”.

If you bought the Time Saver Technology Pack as an add on you wouldn’t need to worry about the “destroyer” trophy as all the blueprint are included in that add on.

If you are going for the 100% completion then there are 4 online trophies related to the “Blackbeard’s Wrath” DLC

Edited by Revenant_SZ
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, JammyWizard said:

Is it possible to stack the MP trophies? i.e PS3 > PS4 and vice versa. 

Stack? Yes, as there's 2 lists.

Autopop? No. You have to do it on both versions. Your progress doesn't carry over.

Edited by Stevieboy

• 1 month later...