Difficulty compared to GT7?

HeBlowsGoats

So I’m on track now to get the platinum for GT7 having got the hardest trophies out of the way! The S License on 7 I’m surprised with how little trouble it gave me (I spent a lot of time doing Circuit Experience runs to get money and many of those are way harder than what the license tests demand for even the gold medals.)

I started 5 when I first got my PS3 but never really sunk much time into it up until a couple of years ago and a bit leading up to GT7 coming out. I know the platinum is unobtainable now because of the online trophies but I’ve still got licenses to get and the challenge trophies to do.

Getting golds on a couple of the Tokyo Circuit Experience layouts was the hardest challenge GT7 gave me. I’m curious if anyone who has finished both or gotten most of the trophies from both and how they’d compare the difficulty of the two. I have a feeling 5 will be tougher to get the remaining trophies!

Oh and this is entirely controller-based!

Edited by HeBlowsGoats

GT5 - 10/10
GT6 - 3/10 (time consuming) - 100% 6/10 - (Last Senna race)
GTSport - 7/10 (time consuming online trophies)
GT7 - 4/10 (licences are easier than GT5)

And don't forget about 2 important things:
1) All golds than means Vettel Challange 
2) Online trophies unavailable 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/07/2022 at 2:01 PM, KosssteK said:

GT5 - 10/10
GT6 - 3/10 (time consuming) - 100% 6/10 - (Last Senna race)
GTSport - 7/10 (time consuming online trophies)
GT7 - 4/10 (licences are easier than GT5)

And don't forget about 2 important things:
1) All golds than means Vettel Challange 
2) Online trophies unavailable 

The Gran Tour Alpha Romeo event and some of the AMG academy it is also pretty tough

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

The licenses and the circuit experience as much as it has a maximum of 3 that can be complicated, GT7 in general is the easiest in the franchise both in challenges and in platinum.

For those who have never played Gran Turismo it may seem difficult, but for those who have played the previous games or have a basic understanding of racing games, GT7 is a walk in the park.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 8/7/2022 at 11:59 AM, HeBlowsGoats said:

So I’m on track now to get the platinum for GT7 having got the hardest trophies out of the way! The S License on 7 I’m surprised with how little trouble it gave me (I spent a lot of time doing Circuit Experience runs to get money and many of those are way harder than what the license tests demand for even the gold medals.)

I started 5 when I first got my PS3 but never really sunk much time into it up until a couple of years ago and a bit leading up to GT7 coming out. I know the platinum is unobtainable now because of the online trophies but I’ve still got licenses to get and the challenge trophies to do.

Getting golds on a couple of the Tokyo Circuit Experience layouts was the hardest challenge GT7 gave me. I’m curious if anyone who has finished both or gotten most of the trophies from both and how they’d compare the difficulty of the two. I have a feeling 5 will be tougher to get the remaining trophies!

Oh and this is entirely controller-based!

For my experience its like

GT5  9/10 difficulty and over 800h with 2x multiplier , Vettel challenge lvl 40both

GT6 like 5/6 no remember hours, dlc Senna can set like 6-7 

GT7 3/4 maximum and like 70h with a lot learning

GT SPORT for me 6/7 depends on the rank ( nowadays seems harder) and over 400h

Edited by zracingz
  • Like 1